Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (105 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2004
Natural? Uhh, he is one of the best central defenders in the world, why would we play him as a fullback?

Sissoko was a striker a few years back, do you want to play him next to Amauri maybe?
to answer 3 of your questions:

1. Natural? Yes

2. Cuz he is the best and cheapest solution for our LB position. Does Legro sucks more at CB than DC/Molinaro at LB? Wouldn't say so.

3. No,I wouldn't.... as an argumet take a look at answer to that Maltese smartass above

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
You're an idiot.

Did Ronaldo ever played an professional game in both Brazil and Europe as GK? Ever?

Did'nt Chiellini had 80+ games in the highest competition as leftback? Both in Serie A/B and young NT?
Yeah, and he was almost sold to Sunderland or some shit like that. Now he is one of the worlds best central defenders and a player that would basically start in every team out there.

Mar 14, 2004
Yeah, and he was almost sold to Sunderland or some shit like that. Now he is one of the worlds best central defenders and a player that would basically start in every team out there.

man,you're addicted to goal.com as it seems. He was sold even to Arsenal last year as CB if we take the facts by goal.com. If you ever saw Juve and fiorentina games back then you would see that he performed very well back then.

BTW,I found this on your beloved site :D

Giorgio Chiellini’s rise from promising youngster to one of the best defenders in world football has been as explosively fast as a Usain Bolt 100m sprint.

Fifteen or so months ago, with Juventus just having returned to Serie A following their Calciopoli-imposed exile, the 24-year-old was still playing in his natural left back position. Then, a host of injuries and other problems in the Bianconeri backline forced coach Claudio Ranieri to try Chiellini in a central defensive role, alongside forgotten man Nicola Legrottaglie.
For all of Goal.com fans:

Sky Italia Sport package + Serie A/B option: 49,99€ per month...priceless

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
man,you're addicted to goal.com as it seems. He was sold even to Arsenal last year as CB if we take the facts by goal.com. If you ever saw Juve and fiorentina games back then you would see that he performed very well back then.

For all of Goal.com fans:

Sky Italia Sport package + Serie A/B option: 49,99€ per month...priceless
I don't know how to put this to you so you can understand. But I'll try anyway, here we go.
Chiellini as a CB= World Class :tup:
Chiellini as a fullback= Average

Seriously, it's not even worth having this stupid conversation. Chiellini is a WC central defender and he should continue playing there no matter what. His days as a LB is over.

Mar 14, 2004
Why average? In Fiorentina he was among 2-3 best leftback's in the league and attracted an interests from some top sides. And was recalled by the Italian champions back to the team(after the co-ownership). He was also called in Italia NT that year(2004) after having a major role in u19 and u21 teams back then. All as a leftback....

Does this sounds AVERAGE to you?

Of course it does cuz back then either you didn't know what and who Juve is or Goal.com never existed. I offer facts you offer the classic Juventuz-thug "stupid conversation" excuse......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)