Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I was more worried about facing Inter and Madrid actually.
Fred thought you're smarter than that, really.

Every single year for god knows how many years people were saying that Inter's team look complete and scary yet they piss all over themselves whenever they play an offensive team. Inter's team was and will always be a team that have great indiviual players but as a team they Suck.

Real isn't such a scary team too IMO. What happens if one of Kaka or C.ronaldo gets injured ? The depth of their team isn't impressive really.

Not saying this as a fan of Juve but with the indiviual players that we have this season and the depth of this team (specially in the midfield and attack) and the winning mentality that is always been known about Juve. I think Juve is a club that should be a really tough task against any team.

Last season with 36 year old nedved and injury prone Camo + average marchioni as our creative players we managed to give chelsea a run for their money.

Not trying to overhype Juve but this team is gonna be pretty tough team to crack....

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Every single year for god knows how many years people were saying that Inter's team look complete and scary yet they piss all over themselves whenever they play an offensive team. Inter's team was and will always be a team that have great indiviual players but as a team they Suck.

Real isn't such a scary team too IMO. What happens if one of Kaka or C.ronaldo gets injured ? The depth of their team isn't impressive really.

Not saying this as a fan of Juve but with the indiviual players that we have this season and the depth of this team (specially in the midfield and attack) and the winning mentality that is always been known about Juve. I think Juve is a club that should be a really tough task against any team.

Last season with 36 year old nedved and injury prone Camo + average marchioni as our creative players we managed to give chelsea a run for their money.

Not trying to overhype Juve but this team is gonna be pretty tough team to crack....

+ formation 8-1-1 playing by Ranieri and fucking up our winning mentality

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

They, as a team won Serie A in the last couple of seasons. Even our own players admit that Inter are the favorites to win the championships once again this year.

Real is not such a scary team. Good news.

This is because you have the Chelsea of the second half of the season in your mind when you're talking about them. When they played us in 1/8, they had just started with Hiddink and you know, Scolari's team was not such an impressive side.

Now this is true but still, it's just logical for everyone not to prefer Inter and Real over us.

Aug 1, 2006
Fabio Grosso is willing to cut his fee by almost half a million pounds to push through the transfer to Juventus.
The club has been locked in negotiations with Olympique Lyonnais for several days and a deal was expected to be reached during Thursday’s Champions League draw.

The talks are still dragging on with Monday’s transfer deadline fast approaching, so it’s reported Grosso is taking matters into his own hands.

According to Tuttosport newspaper, the 2006 World Cup winner is prepared to cut £300,000 off his side of the deal in order to push the move through.

Lyon are demanding at least £3m, but Juventus won’t raise their offer above £1m plus a bonus tied to next season’s results that would take the total up to £2m.

Grosso hopes to make up the difference by leaving behind the £300,000 in bonuses he is owed by Lyon.

It would be a big boost for the Italian to return to Serie A and especially Juventus in a World Cup year, as he’d reunite with Azzurri teammates Gianluigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini and Fabio Cannavaro.

***Football Italia***
me like

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Here's Grosso's comments:

- Juve reps met with his agent last week to see if he was available for a move to Juve.
- He said yes immediately.
- The problem is not Cissokho. He had competition at inter also and in the end he played more than his teammate.
- Didn't want to leave Italy. inter pushed him in France. Didn't go well with Mancini.
- The deal is not done because Lyon want a bit too much for Juve's taste.
- Hopes something will be done before the mercato closes.
- The Juve train passes only once. He really wants to come back to Italy.
- Prediction on inter-meelan? 0-0

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I don't know. Could be possible if we sell Poulsen next season but I don't see it happening. We might give Marrone a chance next season or buy a freebie.

You use DC at mid and D and loan Ariaudo so we have 25 spots filled for the CL.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't know. Could be possible if we sell Poulsen next season but I don't see it happening. We might give Marrone a chance next season or buy a freebie.

You use DC at mid and D and loan Ariaudo so we have 25 spots filled for the CL.
Veloso for Poulsen wouldn't be a bad upgrade.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Wasn't even on the bench today and apparently Lyon lowered their demands to 3.5m €.
Well.. all the signs seem positive now, Grosso wants to join us badly, he's not even part of the Lyon squad and they sort of seem willing to let him go, seeing they've lowered their demands.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'd really like to have Grosso to fix that LB situation we have, to atleast make sure Molinaro doesn't get any chance to play.

Seeing that Zebina is already injured again, I just hope Cáceres can shine and make sure Grygera gets pushed back a spot for that RB position.

Bring on Roma, bring on the new season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)