Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (134 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, if that's the case, then why did Diego and others come to the club?

We've already been reprimanded for the alleged crimes and are now back in Serie A. Will we have to forever rely upon people already associated with Juventus to work for us because nobody else will?
Players are different, Andy. They are workers, their responsibility is to on the pitch. Secco has a responsibility with the law. The same law that sent Juventus to Serie B. It's not really that hard, I would have expected it that you got it faster than that.

Sergio, your post is gold. No, not gold. It's priceless.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Players are different, Andy. They are workers, their responsibility is to on the pitch. Secco has a responsibility with the law. The same law that sent Juventus to Serie B. It's not really that hard, I would have expected it that you got it faster than that.

Sergio, your post is gold. No, not gold. It's priceless.
Well, perhaps I'm just an idiot then.

You're right, nobody would want to work for Juventus. Secco had a gun to his head to work for us and is a hero.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Jack, thank you for your kind words. That is very nice of you.

All I ask of people is to look at both sides of the story, not acting in a mob mentality

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I will tell you this. The one move that he didn't make this year that pissed me off, is he didn't push for Lorenzo De Silvestri. For Fiorentina to get him for for 4 million, for a 21 year old with Serie A, UEFA Cup, and Champions league experience was just mind blowing.

That move, or lack thereof, I criticized him on.
Agree with what you said before, but not here. De Silvestri is overrated in my opinion, athough I do see some similarities between him and an early Chiellini.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Agree with what you said before, but not here. De Silvestri is overrated in my opinion, athough I do see some similarities between him and an early Chiellini.
My point of contention is that a 21 year old De Silvestri, with plenty of room to improve, would have been a more viable solution to RB, and a cheaper alternative to other names being thrown out there without having to worry about all of this Non-EU bullshit.

Keep in mind. Lotito didn't want to get rid of him because he thought he wasn't good enough. He wanted to get rid of him because he saw him as a "dissident", and was desperate to do so.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
My point of contention is that a 21 year old De Silvestri, with plenty of room to improve, would have been a more viable solution to RB, and a cheaper alternative to other names being thrown out there without having to worry about all of this Non-EU bullshit.

Keep in mind. Lotito didn't want to get rid of him because he thought he wasn't good enough. He wanted to get rid of him because he saw him as a "dissident", and was desperate to do so.
Well yeah, the same goes for Pandev and Ledesma who were clearly key players for Lazio. I am still of the opinion that he is not good enough currently to start for Juventus, but as an alternative, perhaps.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well yeah, the same goes for Pandev and Ledesma who were clearly key players for Lazio. I am still of the opinion that he is not good enough currently to start for Juventus, but as an alternative, perhaps.
Ledesma? The most limited player?

I don't think he's bad. I think he's below average (he might be decent for Lazio, but it should be the end of the road for him).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, perhaps I'm just an idiot then.

You're right, nobody would want to work for Juventus. Secco had a gun to his head to work for us and is a hero.
Typical, you refuse to find middle ground. Keep it up, bash the board.

:gsol: voice your concern :gsol:

I am not here to change your opinion, I just expressed my opinion about what is making me dislike this forum.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No Dusan...you see, I was asking what channel it is on (as if if were still running as I was unsure) and in parenthesis I asked "was it on" as if the program had already transpired, again unsure. I did not ask, however, what channel "will" it be on. Thanks for your attempted grammatical correction:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)