Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (133 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think you have missunderstood me. I'm far from believing some stuff he writes about. And those that you mentioned in some post today - Morrati employee, fiorentina fan are just too hilarious, and for someone to really think that they are true makes them even more hilarious. :)
Unfortunately we have some who believe otherwise.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve close in on Grosso Friday 28 August, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports on the peninsula suggest that Juventus are drawing near to clinching the deal to bring Lyon defender Fabio Grosso back to Italy.

Coach Ciro Ferrara is keen to capture the full-back and officials from both clubs are believed to have been holding negotiations in Monte Carlo - where both clubs yesterday learned their Champions League fate.

Tellingly Grosso pulled out of the French side's qualifier against Anderlecht earlier in the week, a move which would leave him free to represent the Bianconeri in the competition.

One time Milan target Aly Cissokho has arrived at the Stade Gerland from Porto, leaving the door open for Grosso's exit. It seems that only the fee is proving to be a sticking point for the two parties.

The Turin outfit had hoped to close the deal up in time for the World Cup winner to play against Roma at the weekend but as the hours pass by it appears the deal may not be tied up in time for him to make his Juve debut in Week 2.

Channel 4

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
damn daddy, you beat me to it:(

looks good afterall...hopefully we hear the same for rafinha too
I really like you're optimism, but that ship seems to have sailed.. if there was a ship at all.

yeah what's up with that? It's a freakin' avatar. :D

everything pushed on Monday - SKY :scared:
Oh dear... so we're gonna make this a last minute thing, I hope we don't mess it up right near the end.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
yeah what's up with that? It's a freakin' avatar. :D

everything pushed on Monday - SKY :scared:
Juve: Grosso si allontana

19:28 del 28 agosto

Si è concluso con un nulla di fatto l'incontro tra il diesse della Juventus, Alessio Secco e il presidente del Lione, Aulas, a proposito di Fabio Grosso. Il dirigente torinese è tornato in Italia e rivedrà i dirigenti francesi lunedì prossimo, ultimo giorno di mercato, ma le parti sono ancora molto distanti: 4,5 milioni la richiesta del Lione, al massimo 2 l'offerta bianconera. A meno di una mediazione dell'ultimo momento, è difficile che Grosso raggiunga Ferrara a Torino, nonostante lo volesse fortemente, al punto di ridursi l'ingaggio.

calciomercato.com

Lyon still wants 4,5 we are offering 2... monday the final meeting

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
for 2 millions i say yes for 4,5 i say no. We overpayed for to many players like poulsen, tiago and alimiron etc. Now it's time to stick with our offer and lyon should give us a discount because of the tiago deal, were they screwed us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Even if Aulas is an asshole, some will blame Secco ffor not completing this deal. Just like they blamed him for not completing the D'Agostino deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)