Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
:lol: come on dude, i wasn't talking shit it's just honesty. and please all the greatest defenders like Scirea, Maldini, Baresi, cannavaro, Beckenbauer, are probably the most important underrated players, they aren't legends for no reason. Without a stable defense Maradona or pele wouldn't be what they are now. Defense. is number one in a team my friend. So back to the main point. in pure honesty i will rather have Santon than giovinco.
who was stable defender in Napoli??? cos I don't remember probably i wasn't even born?

Aug 1, 2006
I sense that Lippi is behind this? 3/4 of his defense are playing together day in and day out. He must be very happy now.
i sense that too. i imagine him like the evil, wicked chancellor who pulls all strings behind the courtain :eyebrows:
like someone already said, we may dislike the concept of it, but when all the pieces of the puzzle are tucked in, it will BENEFIT us in the end :evil:

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
i sense that too. i imagine him like the evil, wicked chancellor who pulls all strings behind the courtain :eyebrows:
like someone already said, we may dislike the concept of it, but when all the pieces of the puzzle are tucked in, it will BENEFIT us in the end :evil:
yes, i think he even teaches ferrara sometimes, I think he has influence on him (I hope he doesn't)

I just read that our president, Giovanni Giggli, said that they are close to conclude the deal with Lyon, and Juve will buy another one before august!

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
All'uscita della sede della Lega calcio, il presidente della Juventus Giovanni Cobolli Gigli ha ammesso che negli ultimi giorni di mercato i bianconeri potrebbero mettere a segno un altro colpo in entrata: "Grosso è vicino? Non so, le distanze ci sono, Secco e Blanc stanno facendo dei ragionamenti. E' possibile che ci sia ancora un acquisto, ma non lo sapremo prima della fine di agosto". Sul derby tra Inter e Milan, match che andrà in scena nel prossimo turno di campionato: "Se vincesse il Milan non mi dispiacerebbe".

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=168152

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Grosso is actually an excellent player. Always plays well for Italy and lets be honest, without him Italy would NEVER have won the world cup. He can run with the ball, cross it well and is a decent enough defender. OMG if we signed him we would be more complete than we have ever been in the last 4 years. Nobody here should turn up their nose at this signing. Also, 3 of the 4 Italian NT defenders. Think of the synergy and ease of communication. Grosso needs a platfrom to play well, Juve would do it for him, I have a feeling this is destiny.

I really want him to sign.
What the fuck? :lol: Overreaction of the month goes to you, Sir.

Never rated Grosso, never will. A stable option though and one that is better than what we've presently got. I'll welcome this transfer as long as he is gone the next year or the one after that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nah you are really underrating him. Im not saying hes the world's best but he is damn well adequate for us right now. If he comes i can virtually guarentee he will become a fan favourite. Look at Cannavaro. Played for Inter...he was no good. Real.....not much better. But for Italy and Juve he performs well. Grosso was great at Palermo and utterly FUNDAMENTAL to italy becoming World Champions. He shone brightest on a stage that had all the world's best players. He didn't settle at Lyon and Inter? Many Italian players have that problem. At Juve he will find peace, find his form and people will see the Grosso that two years ago stole the show from everyone.
So you're comparing Cannavaro, once perhaps the best defender in the world, to Grosso?

Yeah, OK. I was right and so is Esteban. You're overrating the fuck out of him.

Grosso is an OK player, good going forward but average at defending, and would be a decent stop-gap player for left-back until DC or Criscito can take over the role. He is NOT an excellent player.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
21 reasons to sign Grosso:

1. he CAN cross
2. he CAN cross
3. he CAN cross
4. he CAN cross
5. he CAN cross
6. he CAN cross
7. he CAN cross
8. he CAN cross
9. he CAN cross
10. he CAN cross
11. he CAN cross
12. he CAN cross
13. he CAN cross
14. he CAN cross
15. he CAN cross
15. he CAN cross
16. he CAN cross
17. he CAN cross
18. he CAN cross
19. he CAN cross
20. he CAN cross
21. he CAN cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)