Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I don't understand why people keep using this, "X player will teach Y player" argument to justify these people being in the team. It's almost as if we don't have any coaches, so we need the players to teach each other.

If we're giving contracts to players first and foremost to teach youngsters, this team has problems on multiple levels.

This is pretty dumb, IMO.
very true. what for did they hire ferrara to buy players so they can help him??? he is the best there to teach... as we can see 3 matches three clean sheets...

Grosso can do really good, but if this move is influenced from Lippi so he can pick 4 out of juve defenders for South Africa 2010 then fuck it!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Apparently we are "scared" of signing him for 6M Euros now.
Scared of what? It is not like Grygera or Molinaro would out perform him.
The latest from the papers are Grosso to Juve for 1-2m €, 3 years and big wage cut. They also say something new this morning. De Ceglie loan swap to Napoli for Maggio. I like Maggio, he could be our new Torricelli. :D
:anon: Looks like another "criscito" deal on the horizon.
Its 6m pounds, but yeah, I am not suprised we dont have much funds left, but it would be nice if we got him somehow still. Though we wouldnt only need to sell Grygera to make space, but sell him, get decent price that will be of use, and most importantly find someone to pay his salary. Sadly, quite pessimistic about this.
I like Grosso and all but I'd rather not have this happen if its a 3 or even a 2 year deal.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nice av Mark...?'s to be answered soon hopefully. So first Canna, then Grosso then would be be the next washed up Inter defender we get that turns worldclass on us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)