Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (138 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You can so for his mediocre club career, but how he is he allways bad for the azzurri? There is a reason why most veterans are questionned and mocked, but he has virtually received little to nothing of the criticism. He isnt WC great all the time (and his rep lives of that tourno), but generally been quite good and does decent offensive job consistently for them. Watched virtually every Azzurri game since then, and if he isnt doing an adequate job, he is generally one of the brighter spots of the team (as you saw in euros too, in a lethargic team, him and Buffon were more or less only ones looking somewhat good).

He looks awkward and lanky with his movement (and is clumsy defensively), but he is defenitely good offensively, and he is deeeeeeeeeeeeefinitely way better offensively then Molinaro in that. I dont want him either if there are other options, but there is a difference of thinking he isnt good enough, or he is totally worthless etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
You can so for his mediocre club career, but how he is he allways bad for the azzurri? There is a reason why most veterans are questionned and mocked, but he has virtually received little to nothing of the criticism. He isnt WC great all the time (and his rep lives of that tourno), but generally been quite good and does decent offensive job consistently for them. Watched virtually every Azzurri game since then, and if he isnt doing an adequate job, he is generally one of the brighter spots of the team (as you saw in euros too, in a lethargic team, him and Buffon were more or less only ones looking somewhat good).

He looks awkward and lanky with his movement (and is clumsy defensively), but he is defenitely good offensively, and he is deeeeeeeeeeeeefinitely way better offensively then Molinaro in that. I dont want him either if there are other options, but there is a difference of thinking he isnt good enough, or he is totally worthless etc.
:tup:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Buy Rafinha and play De Ceglie on the left. If De Ceglie is good than fine, if not then bring back Criscito next season. But I guess they wont get anybody cuz they'll be counting on Caceres, which sucks cuz I'm not convinced when it comes to him.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They say we'll definitely buy a fullback and that DC will stay. I have a ? because Secco said our mercato is over. Di Marzio says Grosso is closer than Rafinha. On the other hand, GdS reports there was a blitz in Germany for Rafinha. :xfinger:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
They say we'll definitely buy a fullback and that DC will stay. I have a ? because Secco said our mercato is over. Di Marzio says Grosso is closer than Rafinha. On the other hand, GdS reports there was a blitz in Germany for Rafinha. :xfinger:
Hmm, I think we need a right back more than a left back.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Buy Rafinha! Grosso is a waste of money cuz next year we are going to have Italy's nr 1, Criscito, on the left.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
but still the left flank would be our weak link, so buying Rafinha and playing Caceres on the left is a better option and an upgrade on the current situation.

Criscito? I don't think he'll come back to Juve.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Man dont start this Rafinha stuff, I so would love it if we got him, but its 1 week till the market closes, and he would be a hard deal to make so quickly, it seems clear we are getting a fullback, and its much easier getting Grosso. Even if I much prefer an RB, and Rafinha, expect Grosso, and not Rafinha, even if it would be a neat suprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)