Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (138 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
I´m not worried ybout the LB position, Molinaro is good at defending and I think, that if Ciro gives DC a proper chance, he will shine...hopefully

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think AC Milan should pick up Fabio Grosso. He's starting to get up there in years where the Milan backline just starts to take notice of over-the-hill former Azzurri stars.

And a little bench time with Ronaldinho, and he can change his name to Flabio Grosso -- Italian for "big flab".

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You know the good times when we could taunt Milan for signing old over the hill players? We are past it now (no pun intended). And all because we signed Cannavaro. The mocking just lost its heart when we do it too.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You know the good times when we could taunt Milan for signing old over the hill players? We are past it now (no pun intended). And all because we signed Cannavaro. The mocking just lost its heart when we do it too.
No, you're wrong.

We had a young defense that actually needed experience. Is Canna the quality defender we needed is another question, but there was nothing to laugh at adding experience in our defense.

Milan on the other hand had a 40 year old and at least 10 +Thirty year olds and yet they were adding more +30 yo guys to the team. 3 oldies left them last season (Ronaldo, Cafu, Serginho) and three new oldies came in the team (Zambrotta, Beckham, Abbiati....even Ronaldinho, who isn't in his 30's yet, is way past it).

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
No, you're wrong.

We had a young defense that actually needed experience. Is Canna the quality defender we needed is another question, but there was nothing to laugh at adding experience in our defense.

Milan on the other hand had a 40 year old and at least 10 +Thirty year olds and yet they were adding more +30 yo guys to the team. 3 oldies left them last season (Ronaldo, Cafu, Serginho) and three new oldies came in the team (Zambrotta, Beckham, Abbiati....even Ronaldinho, who isn't in his 30's yet, is way past it).
You can't poke fun at the Ronaldinho transfer though. At the time I thought he was going to cause havoc in SerieA. Just a big flop.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You can't poke fun at the Ronaldinho transfer though. At the time I thought he was going to cause havoc in SerieA. Just a big flop.
That just means you can't make fun of that transfer.

The likes of me who never thought he would get close to his former greatness can chuckle all we want.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont like it long term at all, but accept it if it means in the expense of Molinaro, who is clearly superior then, and NOT if it means giving De Ceglie to Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)