Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacc

La Formica Atomica
Mar 1, 2009
That article basically says Grosso will sign a 3 year deal with us and that Lyon are eyeing Cissokho as replacement. ( A little google-translator works miracles I guess? ) Scroll up though, Mark addressed it and cleared some stuff up.
I hope is true. despite what he said Secco: "We are not looking for any players in that role which for next season we will entrust again to Cristian Molinaro and Paolo De Ceglie".

I do not trust Molinaro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
mark, this is what i was talking about. weird right?

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=131645

Grosso-Juve ci siamo Tre anni di contratto

18:31 del 11 luglio

Ci siamo. Il terzino destro del Lione Fabio Grosso firmerà la prossima settimana con la Juventus un accordo di tre anni. A confermarlo è la stampa francese, secondo cui i dirigenti della società francese si sarebbero già mosso per definire l'ingaggio di Aly Cissokho dal Porto.
Sooo.. Since Secco said "no more LB's", Grosso has turned himself into a RB? :lol: :lol:

that's stupid journalism right there.. :sergio:

Also, I don't rate Grosso..

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Sooo.. Since Secco said "no more LB's", Grosso has turned himself into a RB? :lol: :lol:

that's stupid journalism right there.. :sergio:

Also, I don't rate Grosso..
:lol: :lol:
still i think Grosso is the best solution for the LB position at Juve at the moment :tup:
since he's not only good defesively and offensevely but he also comes with a reasonable price :juventus:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
A loan deal wouldnt be such a bad idea considering his age. Loan him for one season, develop De Ceglie as his understuady, or even at a lower club.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Forza De Ceglie/Molinaro!

Spending money on Grosso would be a waste, IMO, given his age and wages. Make a move for a LB at the midway point of the season if really necessary, otherwise, we have a full year to properly assess the players we have, and a coach who isn't afraid to give BOTH of our LB's a chance. We also won't be using that ridiculously high offside trap all the time...

More competition, more direction, and eventually if a change is necessary, we'll have more funds to make it top class purchase.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Grosso goes off Juve radar

Fabio Grosso’s agent admits any interest Juventus had in his client has now evaporated, but Napoli are another option.

The Olympique Lyonnais full-back is eager for a return to Italy after two years in Ligue 1 and had been heavily linked with the Bianconeri.

“I have been informed that Juve are no longer interested in my client, as they are already covered on the left flank,” confessed Beppe Bozzo.

Juventus directors this week announced they would not be aiming to sign a new left-back, as they already have Paolo De Ceglie and Christian Molinaro.

Grosso’s Serie A comeback is still on the cards, though, as it’s reported Napoli are lining up a proposal.

“Up until now I haven’t heard about this, you’d have to ask [Napoli director of sport Pierpaolo] Marino.”

channel 4

Woohoo. Close.

Lacc

La Formica Atomica
Mar 1, 2009
Grosso goes off Juve radar

Fabio Grosso’s agent admits any interest Juventus had in his client has now evaporated, but Napoli are another option.

The Olympique Lyonnais full-back is eager for a return to Italy after two years in Ligue 1 and had been heavily linked with the Bianconeri.

“I have been informed that Juve are no longer interested in my client, as they are already covered on the left flank,” confessed Beppe Bozzo.

Juventus directors this week announced they would not be aiming to sign a new left-back, as they already have Paolo De Ceglie and Christian Molinaro.

Grosso’s Serie A comeback is still on the cards, though, as it’s reported Napoli are lining up a proposal.

“Up until now I haven’t heard about this, you’d have to ask [Napoli director of sport Pierpaolo] Marino.”

channel 4

Woohoo. Close.
unfortunately :(

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why would it be needed to lie or play tactics about Grosso? If we want him, we will easily get him. There is no need for tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)