Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #345
    :rofl2: Is this the Grosso thread? maybe we should rename it to the Gross Oh! Thread :p

Zebina will rediscover himself next season, and DC will have a breakout year. DC ftw! You heard it here first!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Him Ki Song, Korean fantasista aka the next Jet Li
    He's basically just Chinese.
    but he plays then fights like Jet Li aka Danny the Dog aka Romeo Must Die
    Does he use dildos when fighting?
    Does he wash it properly after using it?

Interesting discussion nontheless.
    I would hope so...otherwise the opposition are in for a surprise
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    “I keep reading the possible signing of left-backs, but I want to point out that is simply not true,” said the transfer guru on Juventus Channel.

“We are not looking for a left-back, as in that role for next season we will continue to rely on Cristian Molinaro and Paolo De Ceglie.”

Lock it up.

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
    :rofl2: Is this the Grosso thread? maybe we should rename it to the Gross Oh! Thread :p

Zebina will rediscover himself next season, and DC will have a breakout year. DC ftw! You heard it here first!
    Yea, I'm all for DC to get a proper shot at the first team. Didn't get a good run last year, but if we're not getting a LB, we should give DC the chance to prove himself.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Yea, I'm all for DC to get a proper shot at the first team. Didn't get a good run last year, but if we're not getting a LB, we should give DC the chance to prove himself.
    Face the facts guys. De Ceglie isn't good enough.

I am certain we will further strengthen the defence before the window shuts.

Two players will be sold and the income generated from the sales will be used to bring in quality.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Some of these articles in French report the Italian press as their sources. There's nothing but Secco's comments about NOT getting a LB so...

fherdelpiero_10

Pinturicchio el grande
    May 29, 2004
    mark, this is what i was talking about. weird right?

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=131645

Grosso-Juve ci siamo Tre anni di contratto

18:31 del 11 luglio

Ci siamo. Il terzino destro del Lione Fabio Grosso firmerà la prossima settimana con la Juventus un accordo di tre anni. A confermarlo è la stampa francese, secondo cui i dirigenti della società francese si sarebbero già mosso per definire l'ingaggio di Aly Cissokho dal Porto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)