Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
and what has Santacroce to do with Molinaro / De Ceglie ?!
Santacroce is just a great player he has to do with anyone :)

nese e blejm santacrocen ateher i kemi dy pozita te sigurta qendermbrojts edhe mbrojts i krahut te djatht, kshtu qe ne lb mundet me lujt salihamitzic edhe Zebina pa kurrfar problemi....

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Zebina edhe Salihamidzic po menon mujn me lujt si RB jo LB kshtu qe ana e majt nuk n'varet hiq pi Santacroce's.. po nejse edhe un kom qef nese arrijm me marr, ka potencial mu bo lojtar i madh n'te ardhmen.. e per LB kisha dasht Santos'in ose me lon qeshtu qysh osht se me Grosso'n nuk mujm me bo kurgjo..

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Zebina edhe Salihamidzic po menon mujn me lujt si RB jo LB kshtu qe ana e majt nuk n'varet hiq pi Santacroce's.. po nejse edhe un kom qef nese arrijm me marr, ka potencial mu bo lojtar i madh n'te ardhmen.. e per LB kisha dasht Santos'in ose me lon qeshtu qysh osht se me Grosso'n nuk mujm me bo kurgjo..
grosso would be great for one year or two only, same as cannavaro, De ceglie and Santacroce would be very usefull in long term (in long term all of us will die)
So we should sign Santacroce before his price increases. :)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Wishful thinking though...
why is that? the chances of getting either the Croth or Bocchi are pretty similar IMO...we have yet to seriously go after either of them...plus we can include the sales of Palla, Oliveira or Criscito to sweeten the deal for Genoa

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
why is that? the chances of getting either the Croth or Bocchi are pretty similar IMO...we have yet to seriously go after either of them...plus we can include the sales of Palla, Oliveira or Criscito to sweeten the deal for Genoa
Yea, I didn't really mean Bocchetti specifically. It's just that it seems less likely we're buying any defenders this transfer window. I really hope we do, and that what Blanc said was meant more as 'we have to sell before we buy' instead of 'game over, this is it.' On the other hand I find it strange he didn't explain or just say that if that were the case. This mercato would be excellent if we were to actually go after a few defenders though.

Bocchetti :tup:

Nasibeh.. I wasn't trying to be rude and I have to say I didn't quite notice you were new... It's just that it has been topic of discussion around here for weeeeeeks. He's not coming back this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)