Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Is it me or is it flat out depressing seeing us linked with these two clowns and losing DC and criscito? I grit my teeth every morning before I read the news trying to prepare myself for what I might see. There are no LBs out there that will make us stronger IMO.

Its a depressing time in my opinion.
Serie B was depressing this is a transition phase as eventually most of our stars will eventually retire & then what?Atleast we dont have boom boom anymore.:D

Its expected for a club of Juve's magnitude,we are used to getting the best & having our way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnedy

Juvetus Lover
Oct 26, 2008
Juve close to Grosso signing
Tuesday 23 June, 2009
Juventus expect to conclude a deal for Lyon and Italy defender Fabio Grosso by the end of the week, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

The Bianconeri have been looking for a left-back all summer and appear to have finally settled on Grosso, who just returned from the Confederations Cup.

Grosso's agent, Giuseppe Bozzo, is said to be in Lyon at the moment, presenting them with Juventus' offer, which is thought to be around £2m.

Lyon will also receive first option on David Trezeguet should the striker become available.

Grosso has two years to run on his contract with the French outfit and earns around £1.75m a season.

He will have to take a pay cut if he wants to join Juventus.

The 31-year-old spoke about the transfer this morning and appears open to the move.

“Juventus are a great team. It would be a pleasure to play with them. Anyway, I am now with Lyon, another great club. We'll see what happens,” Grosso said.

channel4.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
grosso is a short term fix, and a good one at that, but we should be also seriosuly considering Maxwell or Felipe, who would give us a lot more than grosso in the long run

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A shout out to domenico and his 3 games played in the juventus first team....we love you but we really never knew you........

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I prefer Molinaro a lot more than Dossena.

Grosso looks very cheap.
I do too. I think Dossena's one of the worst players in the game. I don't see what Liverpool see in him and I don't understand Lippi at all. The only thing that makes me think Dossena can't be that bad is that people who should know rate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)