Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Apparently Dossena will start over Grosso tonight ( C4 ). Be interesting to see how he does, although I would've preferred watching Grosso. Would've been interesting to see if he can hold his own against Brazil.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Please take dossena and make him clean our the place in vinovo, never let him touch the ball, or whatever, and take dossena to clean up De Ceglie's and Grossos's shoes :) that's all he can do... please close this thread, it's annoying that a player like dossena to be in our transfer list, don't let secco see this thread, don't give him bad ideas he already have a lot:D

OP
Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #194
    i dont mind the grosso transfer..he's very experienced and thats wat we need in the back..im all for keeping criscito and de ceglie but if we're looking for immediate results i.e. strong scudetto and champions league run next season i think grosso will fit the bill..DC and Criscito can benefit from his experience imho
    :rofl2: :lol: :shifty: Were you being serious, sarcastic, or is this what they call "purely blind optimism?" With a defence comprising Canna, Legro, Grosso, Grygera, Zebina, and whoever else we are not going anywhere, let alone challenging for the Champions League. As for the whole experience argument, it's becoming redudnant, just like the whole "Canna can teach our youngsters" or "our youngsters can learn a lot from Canna." Only time will tell, and I hope I am proven wrong.

Jun 22, 2009
    Grosso looks to have almost certainly signed for Juve. The fee is not concretely known, though it's believed to be in the region of 6-7 million. That's quite a bit for a 31 year old, albeit a very good one. De Ceglie has stated that he also wishes to stay at the club but you'd expect Grosso to get the first-team left-back role regardless.

Lyon have signed Brazilian left-back Andre Santos for 4m, so that's why they can now let Grosso go.

There is an article on both transfers at http://www.worldfootballhere.com/2009/06/andre-santos-signs-for-lyon-grosso.html They have footage of Andre Santos but none of Grosso unfortunately, though we all know how he plays anyway.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    That you love being proved right.

It's never happened as far as I can recall.
    I'm almost always right, what are you talking about?

Lichtsteiner when he went to Lazio and Seydou Keita when he moved to Sevilla, i called both moves successful ones before the season started, even thoough 95% of the forum didn't know either player at the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)