Fabio Cannavaro (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Yes that's true about our link between midfield and attack,but we must undoubtly say that our concreete defence was great against Milan.
Cannavaro was the man who we needed last season.He is certainly our numero uno player in the defence.Gigi is in top form,and I'm looking forward to see Treze in attack so he could take that centershots by Camoranesi and Zambro.We have problems in realisation of our chances what was the main problem in the games against Bologna and Lazio.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
As there wasn't any thread on Cannavaro, here's one. :)

Cannavaro is without a doubt our best player so far. Even when most of our players sucked, he was there to help the team and never failed to perform at the highest level.
His partnership with Thuram is now the best in the world, and IMO atm Cannavaro is better than Nesta just a little bit, and that makes him the best defender in the world too. We are very lucky to have a player like Cannavaro.

Thank you Moratti.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
:LOL::LOL:

But I agree abut Canna-he played very well against Milan, and he had several excellent tackles. he was more important to the match than our whole offence

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I knew Cannavaro would be a great signing! Thanks Moratti and Moggi. He is the best player together with Emerson and Buffon.

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
Cannavaro is awesome! Im soo glad he came to Juve, without him our defence is weak he definately is our most consistent performer and our best signing.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Cannavaro is a superb defender, giving a hard time to opposing strikers.
I was amazed about how hard he tried to make Juve's defence very solid. He would try his very best to prevent the opponent from getting the ball, especially against Milan, making Sheva + Crespo increasingly frustrated. Only 1st season in Juve and already giving so much to the team. This Italian NT captain surely is 1 of the best defenders in the world. Hope he can keep up his pace for 1 - 2 years.

Forza Canna.
And thank you Moratti for giving us such a wonderful player.

OP
giovanotti

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    By the way I allways liked Italian defenders because I think that they are the best.If you base your tactics on the defence the main importance is to have grait defenders such as our Canna.I'm happy to see him commanding our defence and he is certainly one of the best central defenders,also our best player in the momment beside Gigi.
    Honestly I was sceptic about Zebina's engagement ,but now I realise that he is good as well.:D

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
    Cannavaro, He is absolutely the best defender all the world. And Fabio is mentally and physically at the peak of hi's career.

Aug 26, 2003
    first when we signed him i was not quiet sure if it was right, cause i think that we should reinforce our defence! But Cannavaro proved that he is a great player!

I think the problem at inter was that he had not the players like Thuram or Buffon alongside him, we all knew that he has the quality!!

I think at the moment he is undoubtly the best defender in the world!! what he is doing is simpley great!!!

forza Cannavaro!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    first when we signed him i was not quiet sure if it was right, cause i think that we should reinforce our defence! But Cannavaro proved that he is a great player!

I think the problem at inter was that he had not the players like Thuram
    or Buffon alongside him, we all knew that he has the quality!!

I think at the moment he is undoubtly the best defender in the world!! what he is doing is simpley great!!!

forza Cannavaro!
    Not only that. He did mention something being injured, and when he recovers Inter dumps him.

source: http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=25588&progr=1

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    skill, technique, power, grace... you name it and canna's got it!!
    surely the pick up of the season
    hmm.. height.. :p

thats important for a defender ;) but stilll, he got it covered with his jumping ability..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    how would you think that Paolo Cannavaro would do in Juve? maybe play along his big brother and learn the good stuff ;) would be cool:

Zamb - Canna - Canna - Zebina

---------------Buffon

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)