Fabio Cannavaro (22 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
IMO, Cannavaro has a great personality. I really wish he stays with the club for one more season as a back up if he doesn't want to retire. If he wants to retire after the WC, I'd give him a managerial role at the club; a position that is close to the players and the dressing room.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Stop this traitor nonsense already, Ahmed. The guy had two wonderful seasons with us and gave his all. I don't think we needed Cannavaro in Serie B. His sale helped the club financially at the time. Plus, he didn't join an italian club at the time and since his departure, he always had something good to say about Juve.

Traitor? No, Ibrahimovic, Vieira, Thuram and Zambrotta are traitors. The former two went to our biggest rivals while the latter two were attacking Juve after all what we gave 'em.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Ahh, so people who don't hate Cannavaro, don't because he's Italian.

How did I miss this, as the majority onhere are Italian...

--

Also, it's come so far that any Italian player is now shit and overrated onhere. I'm surprised so many like Marchisio. Saying a player is Italian turns out to be the best argument to back-up whatever you think of a player. :lol:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
1. He gave us two wonderful seasons.
2. He wasn't needed in Serie B.
3. He and the club directors decided at the time selling him would benefit the club financially.
4. He left Juve for a foreign league.

You say because he lied about staying with us, we can consider him a traitor. Well, Ibrahimovic said that there's no way he's playing in Serie B and that resulted in selling him for ~22 millions! At the time, we could've sold him for a higher value.

I personally think most Juve fans called him a traitor because they loved him so much. In reality, his departure didn't harm our team in any way. In fact, he was an old defender who was sold for a reasonable amount of money to a foreign club.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
of course we loved him, that's why we hate him so much now...and Ibra, at least he was upfront with Juve and said it to our face, unlike this Neapolitan douchebag.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Stop this traitor nonsense already, Ahmed. The guy had two wonderful seasons with us and gave his all. I don't think we needed Cannavaro in Serie B. His sale helped the club financially at the time. Plus, he didn't join an italian club at the time and since his departure, he always had something good to say about Juve.

Traitor? No, Ibrahimovic, Vieira, Thuram and Zambrotta are traitors. The former two went to our biggest rivals while the latter two were attacking Juve after all what we gave 'em.
I don't blame Cannavaro entirely for leaving. But that doesn't mean we should bring any of them back.

It was a scandalous act and backstabbing to all the old guards.

---

Damn you, Ahmed! It's too late now. :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Ibra is the definition of TREASON. He left us for our BIGGEST RIVAL who were handed our scudetto!

In football, what do you think will happen to a player's value when he says that he definitely wants to leave his club? His relationship with the club directors was good and that might explain why they brought him back.

He ain't a Juve legend for sure, no doubt about it. But he ain't a traitor, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)