Fabinho - DM/RB - Monaco (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think this guy will be to hard to get for us. Monaco wont have to sell and if they decide to do so whole premier league will be on this guy. Marotta wont participate in the bidding war.
Yep. That is why Di Marzio smartly reports that he's not on our 'priorities'.

Fabinho is in demand and has EPL written all over him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he's class, tolisso is a promising talent.

too bad half of the world want fabinho. he'd be a huge signing.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Tolisso is not even close.

Less talented overall, and plays higher.

Also, a very bad temper. He almost broke a leg last season against St Etienne, because Lyon was losing.

[video=twitter;828367044383035392]https://twitter.com/mrairzer/status/828367044383035392[/video]

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016

Also, a very bad temper. He almost broke a leg last season against St Etienne, because Lyon was losing.

[video=twitter;828367044383035392]https://twitter.com/mrairzer/status/828367044383035392[/video]
:tup: i also think Fabinho over Tolisso all day long

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

[]
Tolisso is more box to box and has an eye for goal. Fabinho is better holding.
I just don't want NZonzi or another mediocre level hernanes-like transfer.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Yep. That is why Di Marzio smartly reports that he's not on our 'priorities'.

Fabinho is in demand and has EPL written all over him.
So far there were only rumors of United being interested. However, I think they're into more shiny toys nowadays. Also, their budget will be affected by the acquisitions of these toys, like James or Morata and I think they will want to buy somebody with experience of playing in England. Same goes for Chelsea who are rumored to splash on Lukaku (not too much offers for Diego Costa it seems). City already spent almost 100mln on Bernardo and this goalie from Benfica and they are yet to make a marquee signing. I don't think Fabinho would be interested in moving to any other BPL side over Juventus.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We'll see.

I'm just going by what I read daily and I think Fabinho is getting farther from us. Also I'm not sure we are concretely interested either.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well tbf we're interested in so many players these days

It still could mean nothing but I would be over the moon if we got him obviously but I'm not too optimistic.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
We'll see.

I'm just going by what I read daily and I think Fabinho is getting farther from us. Also I'm not sure we are concretely interested either.
It's hard for any clubs to compete with big EPL clubs. Even Madrid, and Barca that fancied Pogba lost to ManU.

That's why the FFP is a joke. It pushes almost all the players to join EPL because you know, almost all of them want more money.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
It's hard for any clubs to compete with big EPL clubs. Even Madrid, and Barca that fancied Pogba lost to ManU.

That's why the FFP is a joke. It pushes almost all the players to join EPL because you know, almost all of them want more money.
It's true, FFP should make a bigger impact. What bothers me the most is we're doing it right on the pitch and on the financial stability and we still can;t get the players we kinda deserve....it's like driving a Ferrari stuck in 4th gear.

May 26, 2016
It's true, FFP should make a bigger impact. What bothers me the most is we're doing it right on the pitch and on the financial stability and we still can;t get the players we kinda deserve....it's like driving a Ferrari stuck in 4th gear.
Completely agree. Very frustrating. We Will have to wait until The transfer market is over before we get a Clear answer to this.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010

Lol, they didn't lose pogba, pogba lost himself...

And it isn't ffp fault, it's very clearly italians' fault for us.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I liked Fabinho for RB position. I wouldn't pay crazy money for him to play DM, not for this position. You guys can jizz all you want, I'm not convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)