Fabian Schär - CB - FC Basel (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    more like a freebie for the summer. He did say a move in January is possible but he can't play the CL with us. Also said spoke about Juve with Licht. Merdazzurri and many other clubs also interested.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    i think our BL friends Nostradamus or Black+White said that not so long ago. apparently, he is close to Gladbach too to join his friends Xhaka and Sommer :boh:

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
    if Bayern doesn't snap him up, i see him going to Dortmund as replacement for Hummels.

And Marky Mark, are we any closer to Gaudino? or is he more inclined to extend??

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
    would be a great signing. is it true that Basel can prolong the contract for an additional year?
    Yes, Basel has an option to extend the contract for another year and they'll certainly do so to make some money.
    I also doubt that he'll transfer during the winter period, especially with Basel most likely still playing in Europe next year.

i think our BL friends Nostradamus or Black+White said that not so long ago. apparently, he is close to Gladbach too to join his friends Xhaka and Sommer :boh:
    I said that, as we're linked to him heavily for quite some time and with him telling the newspapers that the Bundesliga is the league, other then Premier League, that interests him the most.

Though, we're also heavily linked to loads of Swiss players thanks to having a swiss manager and some connections(Xhaka, Sommer) to Basel.

if Bayern doesn't snap him up, i see him going to Dortmund as replacement for Hummels.
    I don't know why Bayern would want to buy him and I'm not sure how many more CB's Dortmund needs.
    They just lured away Matthias Ginter from us(we were really close until they, his boyhood dream club, came swooping in), buying him from Freiburg.

Also, Hummels transferring is something I first have to see to believe it. He could've gone a long time ago and he's still there. I also doubt that Manchester United exites him all that much as he's said, that Barcelona's the only club(besides Dortmund) he really would like to play for.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
    Every one had, but there was a hope, :)

Well now i guess, 1'st choice is Thielemans and second Mauri from Parma

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    ESCLUSIVA Juve, accordo con Schar
    Schar Svizzera zitti
    25 novembre alle 11:05
    La Juventus fa sul serio per Fabian Schar, difensore svizzero classe 1991 in scadenza di contratto con il Basilea nel giugno del 2015. Secondo quanto appreso in esclusiva da Calciomercato.com, il club campione d'Italia avrebbe già raggiunto un accordo di massima con l'entourage di Schar per quanto riguarda l'ingaggio e la durata del contratto.

Un passo importante quello compiuto da Beppe Marotta e Fabio Paratici, anche se resta ancora da definire l'accordo fra la Juventus e il Basilea, nel caso in cui i bianconeri decidessero di anticipare l'operazione a gennaio, anziché aspettare la fine del contratto fra il nazionale elvetico e il suo attuale club di apparenenza.

A ZERO A GIUGNO O SUBITO A GENNAIO? - Schar a parametro zero a giugno quindi, in perfetto stile Marotta (ricordando i colpi Pirlo, Pogba e Llorente), oppure già nella sessione invernale del mercato. Un'ipotesi, quest'ultima, che a Torino stanno prendendo in seria considerazione, visti i problemi fisici persistenti di Andrea Barzagli e Luca Marrone.

La fotografia della situazione ad oggi vede dunque la Juventus in vantaggio sulla concorrenza per Schar, che, ricordiamolo, nel 2014-15 non potrebbe giocare in Champions League, avendo già preso parte alla manifestazione in questa stagione con la maglia del Basilea.

OCCHIO PERO', LA CONCORRENZA NON DORME - Ma le storie di mercato possono prendere una direzione nuova da un momento all'altro, visto che club come Arsenal e Borussia Dortmund non stanno certo a guardare, quando sono sulle tracce di un giocatore (e, in questo caso, lo sono ancora). E' anche per questo motivo, quindi, che la dirigenza della Juve sta pensando di stringere ulteriormente i tempi, forte della volontà del giocatore.
    According to this, Juve have agreed terms with the player's agent with regards to duration of contract and wage. Juve now must decide whether to pay a small fee in January to get him then, or to get him for free in June. However, despite the verbal agreement other clubs such as Arsenal and Dortmund are still interested and will try to sign him

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    i thought basel had an option for 1 more year?

can someone tell me something about him? i guesss nobody is following the swiss league but maybe someone has seen a youtube compilation or a .gif?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)