F8ck!! (2 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think we all know that the current mgmt. is incompetent...other than Secco, no-one has a footballing background...one ran a tennis tournament, the other was a car salesman...Secco has been in the Juve organization for some time now but has still made some awful acquisitions...if we can get our starting lineup, our absolute best team, I think we are a very good team...we still need a couple of players in key positions, which I am PRAYING will happen sooner rather than later...let's hope for the best :xfinger:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why?? he's right saying that and he was our sporting director and transfer's guru during the one of the best period in Juve's history
As you said, he WAS. And then he is stating the obvious, shall we call him Mr. Obvious?

I'll never get it either. What are these guys trying to prove? That, if we'd only listened to their bitching none of this would've ever happend? :lol2:
:lol2:

We should nag and whine and :gsol: voice our concern :gsol: otherwise we are not true Juventini :rofl2:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So you are wanting us to tell you how you were right all along and you'll feel happy? The same goes for others waving the flag of being right :gsol: all along :gsol:
You dont have to tell me anything Jack, i told you that i only wanted to warn my brethren,
but you should re-consider the difference between pessimists and realists...

As Moggi, he warned about our silly managerial mistakes, long before the crisis was so clear/obvious,
its just only because of the press, that these words are more valueable now, since they became facts...

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
As you said, he WAS. And then he is stating the obvious, shall we call him Mr. Obvious?
Then we should call every forum member Mr. Obvious, because almost everybody stated the same. I said that we should respect him for his achievements and his contributions to Juve's success, shouldn't we??

Did he really say that?
Yes it seems so ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)