F1 2024 Season (6 Viewers)

AlexDP705

Jul 10, 2018
I think a closer parallel is Ronaldo to Juve. A GOAT player/driver at tail end of their career (but with a few good years left) leaving the team they had great success with and came to define and going to the biggest/most historic team in Italy to try and help them win a long sought after CL/WDC/WCC. :touched:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Peroni Insta 2 days ago

GFQQiMjWYAE9zOU?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
What am I not seeing? I don't follow F1 so is there a hint here about Lewis joining Ferrari?

I've been considering getting into F1 but find the dominance of a car build for long periods of time to be kind of boring. What do you guys recommend?

AlexDP705

Jul 10, 2018
What am I not seeing? I don't follow F1 so is there a hint here about Lewis joining Ferrari?
Hamilton has driven with the #44 for many years now and it's the same number on the car in the ad.

I've been considering getting into F1 but find the dominance of a car build for long periods of time to be kind of boring. What do you guys recommend?
Most of it comes down to which teams can produce the most performant car under the current set of regulations during development, with the rest of the teams then playing catch-up during the season. If one team nails it early on and the rest get it "wrong" it can lead to long periods of dominance as you mentioned. They've tried to level the playing field over recent years by introducing a spending cap and scaling development time, but likes of Red Bull/Ferrari/Mercedes still tend to dominate due to legacy spending and attracting the best drivers and engineers. Red Bull currently have the best car since the 2022 regulations and arguably best driver in Verstappen, with Merc/Ferrari usually fighting for 2nd. Those regs will change again for 2025 season, which is when Hamilton will join Ferrari.

I would say try watch the first few qualis/races of the upcoming season (starting first weekend of March) and see if you can get into it. There's also a series on Netflix called "drive to survive" which can give you an over-dramatized rundown of the past few seasons and the different teams/drivers. 1 and Senna are very good docu-films. Rush is a pretty good film too. Official f1 youtube channel also has some good "top 10" and explanatory videos.

Jun 16, 2020

I tried watching a few times, I just fail to feel it. The same with the Tour the France, it more or less all looks the same for me. I guess you could make the same argument against football if you don’t like it

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Sainz likely going to Audi to become no. 1 whenever that happens. Besides that, I see him back at RB, too. Don't know how I feel about Ferrari now... I don't like Hamilton and really didn't like Leclerc last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)