Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It looks like we are following the summer path :tup:
I actually have high expectations for next season in regards to next summer's market.

I expect we sign atleast one world class player especially if Pogba's sold.
If Arsenal can get Oezil and Sanchez with lesser pulling power, so can we.

We're a high revenue earning club now.No excuses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Pulling power is debatable, simply because of the league and location. Arsenal also have a higher turnover, turn a profit, and have cash reserves of €270m.
Not only that, who wouldn't be the guy that gives Arsenal their first title in a long time! Or even Liverpool!!! Specially liverpool motherfckers been hurting :rofl: but they got a cl :( but they made milan cry :lol: then milan got their revenge :(
THe point is epl being one of the most viewed leagues and being the main protagonist of getting a team that has been struggling for a minute can be very tempting! I can see why suarex initially wrnt to liverpool or why sanchez went to arsenal they could potentially have been seen in an even better light in their fans eyes than cristiano ever was to man u fans! and that's a hell of a thing!
Being henry's heir! Shiit! Or being loved more than Gerard!!!! daaaaaaamn

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pulling power is debatable, simply because of the league and location. Arsenal also have a higher turnover, turn a profit, and have cash reserves of €270m.
Making up excuses already ?

I'm eager to see what we'd do with the potential €100m we may receive next yr.

Pulling power is absolutely not debatable when you consider context.Arsenal bought Oezil when at the time they weren't winning anything.They also had a much weaker squad and far lesser pulling power than now.
Disparity in money with EPL and other leagues were also lesser.

Your point will strong next yr if we don't make CL next yr though.Juventus had a greater standing than Arsenal before this season.You are putting too much emphasis on league and location.It's a proven fact that top players go to clubs that win regularly.

Juventus had/has created that image.It's up to the management to maintain steady growth.

It could be done by investing money on one top player just like Bayern used to do over the yrs than buying 3 average players for the same amount.
We still can't continue to use money and now, league/location as an excuse (weirdly enough)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
why the hell would anyone want saponara near juve? did we just get back from Serie B?
I've never seeen Saponara but I'm not against the signing of any promising youth, but the wqustion is will we play him?1 That's the thing that cheeses the fuck out of me! Other than pOgba that's been exceptional we haven't given much faith to our youth, look at coman or even right now at rugani, fucking hernanes wasteman sstarting ahead of lemima ffs id play padoin as an am to avoid playing that wasteman!
Anyways point is, play them if we gonna sign them this isn't a pokemon card collection you gonnat store in a fucking binder

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Those happen to be facts, I'm afraid. I didn't say anything about our limitations for signing players, just that you are overstating both our appeal and financial capabilities.
Did Napoli need appeal to buy Higuain ? Or was it the main reason ?

I'm not suggesting Juventus can go out there and buy the top 10 players of the world but is it hard for the premium team of the country to attract players Of the calibre of say, Oscar for example.Or Javi Martinez or someone of that quality if you get my drift.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I've never seeen Saponara but I'm not against the signing of any promising youth, but the wqustion is will we play him?1 That's the thing that cheeses the $#@! out of me! Other than pOgba that's been exceptional we haven't given much faith to our youth, look at coman or even right now at rugani, $#@!ing hernanes wasteman sstarting ahead of lemima ffs id play padoin as an am to avoid playing that wasteman!
Anyways point is, play them if we gonna sign them this isn't a pokemon card collection you gonnat store in a $#@!ing binder
Youngsters can be very good business. Koman is very good business even if we didnt get any football off of him. Rugani could be the same. Though I'd prefer to loan him out since our CBs arent getting any younger.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I'm not suggesting Juventus can go out there and buy the top 10 players of the world but is it hard for the premium team of the country to attract players Of the calibre of say, Oscar for example.Or Javi Martinez or someone of that quality if you get my drift.
No that was because they sold Cavani. But as I've said before if and when we sell Pogba we will make a big move. We already bought Dybala for €32m (€40m) or does that not count? When we sold Vidal we took Alex Sandro for €26m. We're not paupers or making budget moves, but it does sound a little like you want €40m, €50m moves each time. Maybe the game is heading that way anyway.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Actually they did.
They were/are serious competitors for the scudetto, and a national god of his played there, that is more than enoguh appeal not only thtat many south americans succeded no problem.
napoli has appeal yo!
italy's arsenal :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Youngsters can be very good business. Koman is very good business even if we didnt get any football off of him. Rugani could be the same. Though I'd prefer to loan him out since our CBs arent getting any younger.
The risk we took with Coman even though hard to swallow is understandable from a financial point of view, knowing it's a provincial gm that is operating the situation. 28 mil for a youngster that hasn't done squat for you is tempting for someone that never got the opportunity to deal with top talent.

A mistake once is alright. But teice! With Rugani! Nah man that'd be waaay to much!! Barzagli is how old? Chiellini? My beloved martin honestly, how long with last? How likely is it that stephan will turn into a top cb? You see what I mean! Gotta keep and nuture the youth!
@Hustini approves this message i kno it!

Also we should've kept Maronne :(

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
No that was because they sold Cavani. But as I've said before if and when we sell Pogba we will make a big move. We already bought Dybala for €32m (€40m) or does that not count? When we sold Vidal we took Alex Sandro for €26m. We're not paupers or making budget moves, but it does sound a little like you want €40m, €50m moves each time. Maybe the game is heading that way anyway.
My initial post was keeping the Pogba sale in mind.And that's the point.Napoli sold their star striker and bought another top player.For them that's a big thing.Their so called appeal dint shrink.

Yes ofcourse the game is heading that way.Juventus needs 1-2 big players now more than ever.Market opportunities should be aimed at players with higher quality.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Question is. Will we make the right moves? And if we do. Will the coach allow them to play?

I understand for Sandro, brother man gotta sit down TonTon Pat is killing it and got this.
But Dybala!! Play the man yo!

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Actually they did.
They were/are serious competitors for the scudetto, and a national god of his played there, that is more than enoguh appeal not only thtat many south americans succeded no problem.
napoli has appeal yo!
italy's arsenal :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The risk we took with Coman even though hard to swallow is understandable from a financial point of view, knowing it's a provincial gm that is operating the situation. 28 mil for a youngster that hasn't done squat for you is tempting for someone that never got the opportunity to deal with top talent.

A mistake once is alright. But teice! With Rugani! Nah man that'd be waaay to much!! Barzagli is how old? Chiellini? My beloved martin honestly, how long with last? How likely is it that stephan will turn into a top cb? You see what I mean! Gotta keep and nuture the youth!
@Hustini approves this message i kno it!

Also we should've kept Maronne :(
I dont consider Koman a mistake. Unless this guy is the next Neymar or Messi then we got more than a fair price.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I dont consider Koman a mistake. Unless this guy is the next Neymar or Messi then we got more than a fair price.
Even he amounts to no more than a Pedro, we lost a great starter and that is worth more than 28mil!

- - - Updated - - -

And a two fucking season long loan!! hOLY shit! you get a fucking trial period! not to mention you get our top player before this deal is established!!!

- - - Updated - - -

bro im super butthurt aint even tryin to hide it!!

it's not even about coman! its how shits been done!

- - - Updated - - -

hoeventus like my brother @JuveOP said

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Rugani is not going to make it here if we have plans to sign Benatia.
Hope we get a good price if/when we sell him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Watch him be Nesta's reincarnation at Napoli. The CB version of Maradonna! You'll cry so hard.

so will i but stil fak u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)