Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
In the summer mercato we went for players for the future, it didn't really work out immediately but at least we can hope they might turn great in a couple of seasons.

Since Hernanes and now this guy, it seems we are going for has beens, can't see how is this going to help us in anyway, nor now nor tomorrow. In contrary we will be stuck with them since no one would want them, and they won't want to leave either.

After an epic season that we just had, we should have aimed higher, much higher.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Don't think Lavezzi is a has been. Could've used him in the early part of the season: would've been as close as a Tevez-light could get.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In the summer mercato we went for players for the future, it didn't really work out immediately but at least we can hope they might turn great in a couple of seasons.

Since Hernanes and now this guy, it seems we are going for has beens, can't see how is this going to help us in anyway, nor now nor tomorrow. In contrary we will be stuck with them since no one would want them, and they won't want to leave either.

After an epic season that we just had, we should have aimed higher, much higher.
So, apart from Cuadrado and Lavezzi, what wingers do we actually got ?

No need to mention the coman sale, i know

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
what a stupid signing, almost as bad and as pointless as hernanes... even more stupid to think we got rid of Coman. Marotta has really gone full retard now
He's going to panic buy someone in Winter because he fucked up, and he knows he fucked up. Lavezzi is a perfect Marotta solution: old, previous fame as a skilled player who is doubted if he still got it and cheap, cheap, CHEAP!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That wasn't my point.
This is the lavezzi thread. You can take your moaning about past mercato in a different thread

If you moan about Lavezzi, i'll ask you about it related to our current squad : How is out current winger count ? Especially hardworking wingers, barely in need of support.

You'd fucking Jizz all over cuadrado and Lavezzi on the wings last year. Half the forum would, "dat 433"

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
This is the lavezzi thread. You can take your moaning about past mercato in a different thread

If you moan about Lavezzi, i'll ask you about it related to our current squad : How is out current winger count ? Especially hardworking wingers, barely in need of support.

You'd fucking Jizz all over cuadrado and Lavezzi on the wings last year. Half the forum would, "dat 433"
How was that moaning?

Are you high on diet coke, again?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
serie a is where we are currently beeing crap
yeah, he might be useful in rotation and from the bench in the league. but i still wonder if Blanc does count on him for the remaining of the season and if they would let him go in that case. id still take him, but Saponara seems more likely to me atm

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don't think Lavezzi is a has been. Could've used him in the early part of the season: would've been as close as a Tevez-light could get.
Lavezzi would be more than capable of being a very good player for us. But the question is if his heart is truly in it. Arguably the last time I saw him play with any kind of emotion was in the World Cup Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)