Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Someone post that photo of him about to eat-out some hot chick (whilst wearing a sailor hat)

Pocho was pretty damn good for Napoli. He'd always punish us, was a prick for our team to play against. But I wonder if he is done at the top level?
Imo he might be mentally. Physically I think he has another 3-4 good years left in him.

Also, he looks like the kind of guy who enjoys Naples. Someone who appreciates Paris. Not sure how he feels about Turin.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Imo he might be mentally. Physically I think he has another 3-4 good years left in him.

Also, he looks like the kind of guy who enjoys Naples. Someone who appreciates Paris. Not sure how he feels about Turin.
Yeah that's a good point. I think Naples was perfect for him. About as close to a crazy, passionate and intoxicating South-American style environment as you can get in Italy.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He's never been really talented. Always relied on hardworking and athleticism.

Now his athleticism is on decline.

His wages will be high, he will be expensive, NO.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
did not follow him after the switch to france, but it would make sense if allegri really wants to make dybala a trequartista. we would only have zaza, mandzu and morata as regular strikers, so another one would fit the bill. with napoli lavezzi never seemed to be a poacher to me, but playing for PSG the goals he scored in the last two years look like typical poachers goals. at least he knows how to score when he gets the ball inside the penalty box. on the other hand since he can also play left wing he could be our counter cuadrado for formations with 3 attackers.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As they should be frankly.

But this would be such a lame move. Even at his best Lavezzi was the perfect example of all huff without any puff. Just so incredibly little end product or threat after all the running and dribbling effort. Completely over the hill and mentally off player too nowadays. We need hungry players. Incredibly infuriating if we get him half a year after we got rid of Coman.

Honestly I would rather we get Saponara over this guy.

Only way I would be OK with signing him is if it would mean less of the useless duo Mandzu and Zaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)