Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This would be a redundant and useless signing. Would only be funny to piss off Napoli fans, that's it.
He'd also be almost free and obviously would bring some much needed experience to the team. As much as I like Lavezzi though he has never been a goalscoring machine. He's a bit like Tevez in his runs and his workrate, but without the end product. Between the two I'd say Tevez is a big step up.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
This is such a Marotta move. An opportunity move with seria A experience. I don't get why we keep wasting money on these mediocre has beens. I will bet that we will give him a 3 year contract worth 4 mio a year. Then after one year when we realize he is a crap player his contract will be rescinded or better yet we will have another Amauri/ Iaquinta situation.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is such a Marotta move. An opportunity move with seria A experience. I don't get why we keep wasting money on these mediocre has beens. I will bet that we will give him a 3 year contract worth 4 mio a year. Then after one year when we realize he is a crap player his contract will be rescinded or better yet we will have another Amauri/ Iaquinta situation.
Lavezzi has no seria A experience.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Ive got the feeling that Max wont be her come Jan, so lets see if the new coach even wants to use wingers before we think about this guy. Always liked the player and would like to see him in a Juve shirt if the move makes sense :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've no idea how good he is now, used to be great at Napoli but I think he likes other things in life a bit more than he likes football. For that reason alone it doesn't seem like a Juve kind of move, more like Inter or Roma. However it does look like a Marotta move. He's hoping for another Pirlo, but Lavezzi always used a lot of pace and that sort of thing doesn't stay with older players.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I've no idea how good he is now, used to be great at Napoli but I think he likes other things in life a bit more than he likes football. For that reason alone it doesn't seem like a Juve kind of move, more like Inter or Roma. However it does look like a Marotta move. He's hoping for another Pirlo, but Lavezzi always used a lot of pace and that sort of thing doesn't stay with older players.
Tbh that's what I like about Lavezzi :D.

Also, Lavezzi's workrate and pace are still the same as a couple of years ago. He has lost very little so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)