Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
oh yeah?

The latest rumours are Lavezzi and Luisao. If Man City let Nastasic go on loan we might be there. Manolas closer to Arsenal. Falcao is BS unless Monaco are on drugs. Storari might stay. Can't find decent replacement. Lavezzi is the type of player Allegri wants. He just tweeteed...thinking about the future.

:D

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
oh yeah?

The latest rumours are Lavezzi and Luisao. If Man City let Nastasic go on loan we might be there. Manolas closer to Arsenal. Falcao is BS unless Monaco are on drugs. Storari might stay. Can't find decent replacement. Lavezzi is the type of player Allegri wants. He just tweeteed...thinking about the future.

lavezzi or pastore and im fine :theflag:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lavezzi would be the ideal solution from another point. IF our management trusts Berardi and Coman enough, he could be a transitional solution for us until (and if) those 2 become good enough to be starters for us. i would also give Lavezzi even more than 2-3 years if he stays fit and focused. definetly great signing if we can pull it of

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
oh yeah?

I'm pretty sure Falcao is complete bullsh

But the dominoes required to fall for the other moves to happen seems distant as well

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mark what si the current situation with Lavezzi.Are PSG selling him or not? And where we are in that whole story?
The media seem to think there's a possibility of him moving here. I'm still not sold on that rumour but who knows? :beppe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)