Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
Ezequiel Lavezzi is great and has alot of potential. he can easy play LM/RM so he could be that quality replacement we looking for either Neddy/Camo if we dont getting Silva. I dont see Gio as LM, hes more an Attacker/clearly not a striker

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lavezzi is a forward first and foremost. Supporter forward who roames around with freedom. He cannot easily play LM/RM, he is more of in the hole player/fantasista ala Giovinco, or just a regular forward. Playing regular winger would be something new to him, and perhaps can adjust, but its not his position.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
That came out of my ass though. :D

Well, not really. I've heard through the grapevines that his agent his pushing for the deal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You should stop with ze invisible ink crap :D

But yeah, good that his agent is pushing for it, Hamsik has no reason to stick around after this season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hamsik is perfect for 4-3-1-2 formation. He isnt a Trequartista like Diego and Giovinco, more of a box to box mid. Offensive CM more or less. Would suit the Özil role so to speak in the Werder midfield, 2 DMs and Özil playing behind Diego there.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hamsik is perfect for 4-3-1-2 formation. He isnt a Trequartista like Diego and Giovinco, more of a box to box mid. Offensive CM more or less. Would suit the Özil role so to speak in the Werder midfield, 2 DMs and Özil playing behind Diego there.

Buffon
Motta Cannavaro Chiellini Kolarov
Hamsyk Sissoko Marchisio
Diego
Amauri Giovinco​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)