Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Giovinco can play alongside Cassano just in front of Diego, and Behind Amauri in a diamond shaped attack formation something like 4-2-1-2-1 or possibly a 4-2-1-3

Diego

Giovinco Cassano

Amauri

or:

Diego

Giovinco Amauri Cassano

Another possibility is this:

Giovinco Diego Cassano

Amauri

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Giovinco can play alongside Cassano just in front of Diego, and Behind Amauri in a diamond shaped attack formation something like 4-2-1-2-1 or possibly a 4-2-1-3

Diego

Giovinco Cassano

Amauri

or:

Diego

Giovinco Amauri Cassano

Another possibility is this:

Giovinco Diego Cassano

Amauri
won't work IMO, too attacking....

"IF" we get Diego this summer then a 4-2-1-1-2 or a 4-3-1-2 is the most likely formation we may use (if ranieri is to be replaced), it would be something like that:

sissoko marchisio (poulsen)

camoranesi (tiago)

Diego (giovinco)

amauri del piero (giovinco)

I know we need better fullbacks for that formation to work well but hopefully we're getting "atleast one" this summer......

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's not too attacking. We have 2 ball winners in midfield, and then unleash our creative forces in attack. I want both Ale and Gio to play, but obviously if the incumbent coach does not wish to deploy such a tactic, I hope Diego, Ale, and Giovinco share playing time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do you think Kjaer would come to Juventus to be a substitute?
Uh yeah, unless he plans on starting for a smaller team for a while.

it would be one helluva opportunity...the guy is still very young, and Canna isn't going to last that long...perhaps he could be convinced
I think being an understudy to Cannavaro and Chiellini with Buffon right behind for Juventus is much more enticing than what Palermo has to offer.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Anytime you see Giovinco mentioned in a deal, it is safe to say it is not going to happen.
I'm not so sure about that. If diego does join and giovinco feels that he will warm the bench for another season, it may make him want to leave. He is young, but not that young and needs regular playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)