Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lavezzi is having issues in Napoli though, he doesnt seem to want to stick around, and they dont like him off the pitch, parties too much (that same ill discpline seems to be the case for all their south americans).

Diego btw, is also quite a party boy, it might be ideal to have them both on the pitch, but off it?:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Buffon
Rb-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Criscito
Sissoko-Marchisio
Lavezzi-Diego-Giovinco
Amauri

That is sexy, damn sexy. Bold, perhaps too bold for some of you but sexy non the less.

Manniger
Grygera-Legro-Mellberg-Moli(DC)
Poulsen/Tiago-Zanetti/Ekdal/Sali
Camo-Iago-Daud/DP
IQ​

Perfect backups and squad depth. Now we just need a new RB

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lavezzi is having issues in Napoli though, he doesnt seem to want to stick around, and they dont like him off the pitch, parties too much (that same ill discpline seems to be the case for all their south americans).

Diego btw, is also quite a party boy, it might be ideal to have them both on the pitch, but off it?:D
Well they would definitely lighten the mood around the Juve camp that's for sure. :agree:

Jul 21, 2006
Do you suggest selling up Camoranesi???
I think we can get the most of Lavezzi and Diego in a 4312
Of coz it doesn't mean that we need to get rid of one of the best right midfield in the world .

with Hamsik, Diego, Camo, Giovinco, Marchisio and Momo (we might need a backup for momo) in midfield we would have a lot of flexibility in midfield, 4312 is only one of the option

Giovinco Hamsik Momo Camo

Giovinco _ Diego_ Camo
___ Momo _ Marchisio

Giovinco_____________Camo
_____Hamsik Marchisio
__________Momo

:andyandbarcelona:

It's maybe too good to be true
but juve deserve to have this level of depth in their squad :cry:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
For the price they place on Lavezzi i think its bettter we go for either Cassano or Quag whom both i think are better player compared to Lavezzi.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Quag better than Lavezzi? Please don't make me laugh. Quag is an over-rated, hard working striker, who scores magnificent goals albeit inconsistently. He is not as consistent or effective as many seem to make him out to be.

I would definitely not opt for Quag; he is not an upgrade to anything we have now. If Iaquinta is our 4th choice striker, Quag would be 5th choice, a Zalayeta of sorts, in no way a replacement for Trez. These guys are worlds apart. It's like comparing a Ferrari to a Mini Cooper.

Cassano is probably a better player than Lavezzi, but I would take him after Del Piero retires, and depending on the formation we choose to deploy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)