Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I don't care about our board or even who is on the pitch as long as we win and get results
I believe Lavezzi is a good player for Juve and my disliking of Ranieri or Secco won't change that
if he makes us better, and I think he will, I don't really care if Secco gets the credit or not

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
that is not so dumb, he is talented and can get even better plus he gives us more options in the way we play
I'm up with him coming
I think we will need a replacement, but perhaps someone more in the Trezeguet mould. I guess we do have Amauri and Iaquinta who can play as big central strikers.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
that's just it, he is different so with him we have to change the way we play
no point in replacing Trez with a similar type if you have the very best in Trez as it is

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
that is not so dumb, he is talented and can get even better plus he gives us more options in the way we play
I'm up with him coming
one more striker bought means one less defender bought, unless we sell one of our four very capable strikers and that looks like it will be Trez if it does happen. Either that or our board are still ridiculously stupid. This is a nice deal but we need all the funds we can get for A. diego/cassano deal and B. fixing up our terrible defense.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
it would indeed be stupid if we keep our strikers and add Lavezzi, I think it will mean the end of Trez but like I said if it makes us better then I'm all for it
and yes we need strengthening our defence and add creativity but this won't mean the end of our mercato...I hope

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
it would indeed be stupid if we keep our strikers and add Lavezzi, I think it will mean the end of Trez but like I said if it makes us better then I'm all for it
and yes we need strengthening our defence and add creativity but this won't mean the end of our mercato...I hope
If we keep all attackers and change tactic..

Iaquinta/Lavezzi Amauri/Trez Giovinco/Del Piero

Bit of an overkill probably yes..

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Trigger, you are too serious man. Lighten up :p

Did you notice the smiley? haha.
why not? in the end what do you care about?
Juve or Ranieri and co?
I only care about our team winning trophies, couldn't care less who the man is on the bench or in headquarters; I only want a good team on the pitch
and it doesn't even matter who's on the pitch as long as we win
who even remembers who scores the winning goal, people only remember who won the game in the end

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
this is either a very stupid move or a struck of genius. its a bed move if Juve will play the same football as the last couple of years.

however given that Nedy is going and Trez might go. then if we get lavezzi and play 4-3-2-1 with the 2 being lavezzi and giovinco that would be great. however for this to happen we need a new coach who believes in such formations.

anyway, it doesn't matter since we wont get him anyway.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
maybe but if we have to wait for a done deal we don't have much to discuss right now
let's just hypothesise about what would be different when he comes and think about how we will play

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
What a waste of money this would be, Lavezzi is good when he can be bothered but do we really need a player that cant get his goals tally into double figures in a season? No thank you

We have Iaquinta, Trez, Amauri, DP and Giovinco for our forward line. If we do sell trez we should be buying someone like Milito or Huntelaar to replace him, Lavezzi would just be an expensive luxury that we dont need.

Spend the cash on the defence and Diego

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like the idea that we would have 3 -4 really hard working attackers up there to drop back and work hard for the team (Amauri, IQ, Lavezzi, and even Gio if he plays up there along with DP in his last years). The thing I don't like about Trezeguet is that he literally stands there and drifts from side to side. We don't have that quality delivery that we used to that makes trez so effective like in the glory days. Our possession is horrible and our crossing is even worse, if you can't get that kind of deliver or pin point cross in he is not going to score as many goals, with Lavezzi we are always going to have live wires up top making it hell to mark our strikers. I hope we do get Lavezzi. Trez out for 13-14m and Lavezzi in for 14-15m, that would be my guess at the numbers.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
what's the point of this move?
don't we need defenders and midfielders? how on earth can we even be linked with a striker. get us a lb cb and rb and an midfielder.

we have 4 great strikers and they want to add another one... and we even have giovinco why don't use our own talents before getting someone new

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Other areas need to be improved in the squad, so this might not be the best of moves at this point. But Lavezzi is still a very good weapon and I assume that would mean we would use the 4-3-3 or if Gasperini comes the 3-4-3. If buy Lavezzi and don't improve our midfield and continue using the straight 4-4-2, we're really dumb.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Sadly I believe Trez will leave this summer...his body language indicates it (I hope I am wrong) So this is a good signing but not one we imminently need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)