Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
planning 101 with Beppe Marotta

-Morata is ineffective as a LWF
-bring Lavezzi for peanuts
-sell Morata to Real
-you have a better LWF and cash
-profit!!

:beppe:
makes sense imo. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -
Marchisio also earns about 3 mil per season and he is only 1 year younger than Lavezzi. However, we can easily sell him for 10 mil, which is much higher than Lavezzi 2 mil asking price. Taken into account these factors, by selling Marchisio and buy Lavezzi we have a better player with 8 mil profit, I wish Marotta do this actually.
selling marchisio for €10m :lol:

get the fuck out.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 5, 2011
makes sense imo. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

selling marchisio for €10m :lol:

get the $#@! out.
Yeah I know in Tuz Marchisio is worth 15 mil, in which 10 mil is his true value, 5 mil is added on value for being home grown player. This 5 mil shouldn't be counted if you sell him, right? Anyway my point here is not how much Marchisio is worth, but replacing Marchisio by Lavezzi strengthens our squad and we got some nice profit too.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'm leaning more and more towards trolling...

Or to put in another way, I do believe that he really really dislikes Marchisio, but exaggerates more and more in order to rile other members up.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yeah I know in Tuz Marchisio is worth 15 mil, in which 10 mil is his true value, 5 mil is added on value for being home grown player. This 5 mil shouldn't be counted if you sell him, right? Anyway my point here is not how much Marchisio is worth, but replacing Marchisio by Lavezzi strengthens our squad and we got some nice profit too.
WTH so according to your point we should get rid our only regista and one of our most reliable :beer:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't know. Yes, he's old. BUT as a short-term signing at least it would give us a normal formation to play with two wingers, though they're not exactly amazing ones. And our short-term signings also never really end up that way, so there's that too.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Agent: 'Inter, Juventus want Lavezzi’
By Football Italia staff

Ezequiel Lavezzi’s agent admits he’s “in contact” with Juventus and Inter over his client’s future.

The Argentinian forward is out of contract with Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season, and his representative has already admitted he is keen to return to Serie A.

“Juventus and Inter?” Alejandro Mazzoni considered, speaking to Gazzetta TV.

“I’m in contact with their directors, I know them well but there’s no hurry. I’m in Rome at the moment, but there’s nothing new.

“It’s normal that a player like Lavezzi, out of contract in June, is attractive to many, there are a lot of clubs who are looking at him to understand the situation.

“A renewal with PSG? No, I don’t think so, but in football you never know. He has a contract with PSG until the end of the season, and he should see it out.

“Then we’ll see.”

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yes, please. Zaza out and Lavezzi in is a huge improvement.
Actually I`m not sure about it... Lavezzi is a better support striker Zaza is a better goal scorer... so it depends on what you are looking...
Lavezzi can dribble and thats a fact but I`m not sure we should look at him...
Zaza out - Well I dont think Zaza is a bad player but I do think it would be better to let him him go as Morata and Mandzukic are way more favorable by Allegri and Zaza doesnt really get minutes on the field... so if a good offer arrives we should consider it

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Actually I think we shouldn't sell Zaza so far he proved to be the most cinical striker in our squad and he didnt even had consistent run of games, he might not be the most flashy and tricky but his finishing is great, has great goal to min ratio.

Lavezzi would be great purchase for us. I think if this Zaza trend continues and we buy Lavezzi, Moratta will be the one leaving.

Lavezzi would allow us to play 4231,433, 4312,4321 etc...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i dont think we will get him. wouldnt be against it if we do though, but we are stacked in attack. when Dybala is unavailable we can field Morata-Zaza which will look even better in a 4-3-1-2 once Pereyra is back or play 4-3-3 with Morata/Pereyra-Mandzukic/Morata-Cuadrado. id rather we get Saponara or Soriano but Lavezzi on a short contract and not high wages would be useful in Serie A this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)