Eye for an Eye or Turning the Other Cheek? (1 Viewer)

Mar 10, 2009
Whats your philosophy?

I say if someone hits you, you hit back, I never believed in the turn the other cheek thing.

what do you guys think?

1. Eye for an eye
2. Turn the other cheek

JCK

Biased
Premium
May 11, 2004
I am sure there are a lot of other options between the two extreme standpoints that you suggested.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
1. This thread is fucking useless and the one who started it should think twice if he/she deserves to live.
2. Who the fuck turns the other cheek? Da fuck is this madness, can people really be that dumb?

OP
OP
Ventus
Mar 10, 2009
1. This thread is $#@!ing useless and the one who started it should think twice if he/she deserves to live.
2. Who the $#@! turns the other cheek? Da $#@! is this madness, can people really be that dumb?

woa dude this is a serious question, a lot of people preach this and Im not just talking about christians. Look at Ghandi and Martin Luthor King for example, but yea im more of an malcom x man so yea eye for an eye.

You would be surprised dude though, a lot of people out there would say "don't stoop down to their level" when you get punched

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
woa dude this is a serious question, a lot of people preach this and Im not just talking about christians. Look at Ghandi and Martin Luthor King for example, but yea im more of an malcom x man so yea eye for an eye.
ehhe

i think you'll go far in this world with ur "eye for an eye"-attitude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)