Experiences that changed your life. (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
well if you leave in a neighborhood the people of the same neighborhood are like your kind, theyre like same as you not race but kind i dunno if im explaning myself correctly. sorry.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
It's not about, whose neighbourhood it is, cause this is quite the same here: it's like a thief doesnt steal in his own quarter, house area etc.
It's about place you live and place you steal.

Sep 28, 2002
well, it that neighbourhood is rather poor then they rob people from wealthier parts of city. :wallbang: if some thug knows that you are from the same place as he is he won't attack you he'll attack some girl with fancy watch and a cell phone in shakira concert :D

*sorry*

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
well, it that neighbourhood is rather poor then they rob people from wealthier parts of city. :wallbang: if some thug knows that you are from the same place as he is he won't attack you he'll attack some girl with fancy watch and a cell phone in shakira concert :D

*sorry*
haha pretty good example

youre still a dumbass though :)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #71
    the basis of distinction is not made clear in his post. i was wondering what it was. i would like to know for a fact from him rather than hear assumptions. i could make them on my own but i wanted facts.

peace

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    the basis of distinction is not made clear in his post. i was wondering what it was. i would like to know for a fact from him rather than hear assumptions. i could make them on my own but i wanted facts.

peace
    **** the peace this is not a ****ing hippie thread :fero:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

peace
    Read my post: this is not an assumption, it's reality, and how it is.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    its like, why would you rob people that live in your same neighborhood when you could easily get caught. everyone would be against you. its like people you gotta respect. its pretty weird you cannot understand this

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #76
    vit im not talking about interpreting reality. im talking about interpreting what erik meant. when he said what he did he meant something specific(i suppose) i want to know what he meant and wish to discuss it further.

thats all im trying to say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)