Experiences that changed your life. (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I accepted the free gift of Salvation from Jesus Christ, and accepted him as my Lord and King :extatic::extatic::extatic:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
Tell us about experiences that changed your life. Can be non-football related. Preferrable serious, deep and in depth. Im sure there are people who have great things happen to them and heres a chance to let us know about it

Why such assumption, that things, which have changed our life must be great?
Also crap things can change our life, even more than great things.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    well to start off heres one. when i was in 5th grade my parents decided i was too much of a pain in the ass and decided to put me in a boarding school. i left my school in kuwait and went to a boarding school in ooty- somewhere in india. it was a missionary school opened by christian people and stuff. at first it was difficult for me to fit in because id never been in an atmosphere where people were treating each other like animals.

people were incredibly evil to each other- malicious and sadistic. and i could not believe it. it seemed incredibly surreal to me and i was horrified. eventually though i fit in, after about 3 months and became part of it all something i never imagined in my wildest dreams. pretty soon i turned out to be the baddest person there ever- it was something of a mafia and i was like the head of a family or something. in 8th grade i got into some serious trouble so much that they considered expelling me, but instead requested my parents to withdraw my admission. that time was really hard on me although people made a big deal about what i did and treated me with respect and all. looking back it was stupid embarassing shameful and plain old irresponsible

when i look back i look at it however it is one of the greatest learning experiences i have ever had. however ridiculous and immature i may have been, regardless of my stupidity and insanity, i feel i have become a better person after that experience.

i learned that respect is everything. i learned that control over my decisions and emotions and a long term plan reaps great rewards. i also saw the folly of foolishness in myself as it says in ecclesiastes and i found a niche for myself in society and the world when i was there.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    - When i was in the school,,, i had a girlfriend.She was very very special, ,,,she changed my way of seeing the world. In some way i must say thanks to her!.

-The change from one school to another. I learned to deal with very different people, to make friends and to be a very talkative person.

-The university. I learned the sense of responsability, and meet different peole too. Every day i learn new things from everyone, and i feel more completed.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    goat you make so sense i suppose you are being too vague regarding who you directed your comment to as well as what specific part. i dont recall blaming anything on my childhood at least not in the post.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I'm joking man, you need to relax :eek:

I was just saying you dont need to blame your childhood for the (screwed up) way you are :p ;)

Chill man :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    well trying to get back on topic... ive had two bad experiences and i still havent learned from them, thats the opposite of this thread.
    ive been robbed two times in less than six months and i still havent learned that i shouldnt wear expensive stuff on the streets and thats a shame because i could get killed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)