Excellent Future Prospects or No Use Players?! (1 Viewer)

Jul 13, 2004
What do you think about this guy? People who saw him play say that he is a really good playmaker with really good free kick skills. I think last season he was included in Champ League squad list. And I heard that the coach gives him much hope regarding his talent. Could he one day replace Nedved on the pitch?

------------------------------
ILYAS ZEYTULLAEV

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 24, 2004
Welcome van der Vaart

I don't know anything about him. We had a thread about him last year - but just a few informations there. Have you ever seen him play with the Primavera?

But I don't think he'll ever become a second Neddy - Neddy is unique :D ;)

Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Welcome to the forums Rafael ;)

He looks like a young Montero :scared:
Rafael looks like a young Montero?? OMG :eek: ;)

first of all I also thought that it is a pic of our palmy Montero :D But maybe he is Montero's son :) ..at least Montero has got the age

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Hes a reasonably talented player but no more.
There are better in our primavera ... though to be honest short of paladino none of them are anything special either

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
as far as I know the only time he played for Juve seniors was in a cup match 3 years ago (coming from the bench). Ever since he is far away from Juve's first team. It's quite similar to Benjamin Onwuachi, who played in a cup match last year and since then didn't play at all with Juve's first team.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
It's quite similar to Benjamin Onwuachi, who played in a cup match last year and since then didn't play at all with Juve's first team.
Funny, because he even scored at his first game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)