Excel Help (2 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Alright people........I'm trying to delete those 2 polyfit legend entries but I can't find the option to do it in the trendline menu. Is it possible to delete them?

Thanks in advance. :)
In the "options" tab of your trendline there is a "display R-squared value on chart" check box. Deselect it and equation will not be displayed.

OP
nosubstitute959
Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    loooooooool.........see I was testing the beads to make sure they don't melt with all the skin contact. :p

Seriously......they're boiling beads.......they help whatever liquid you're boiling overcome the pressure so it boils more readily. :geek:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    loooooooool.........see I was testing the beads to make sure they don't melt with all the skin contact. :p

Seriously......they're boiling beads.......they help whatever liquid you're boiling overcome the pressure so it boils more readily. :geek:
    groovy :geek: You Chem Engineers get all the fun! :D

OP
    nosubstitute959
    Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Not Chem......Mechanical.

But I should be having fun this year. My group's senior design project is that of an amphibious mini-baja car using a 10 hp engine. I'll have to go through rough-terrain, maneuver through water, climb hills, tow a trailer......etc. We'll build it next semester and take a road trip to Rochester, NY to compete in several event. :extatic: That's going to be one long drive though. :groan:

What are you computer sci geeks doing nowadays? :p

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Not Chem......Mechanical.

But I should be having fun this year. My group's senior design project is that of an amphibious mini-baja car using a 10 hp engine. I'll have to go through rough-terrain, maneuver through water, climb hills, tow a trailer......etc. We'll build it next semester and take a road trip to Rochester, NY to compete in several event. :extatic: That's going to be one long drive though. :groan:

What are you computer sci geeks doing nowadays? :p
    Awesome! Good luck! :thumb:

pressing keys on this thing called a keyboard while we develope a dark area under out eyes... :lazy:

OP
    nosubstitute959
    Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Have you had any interviews yet or you thinking about grad school? Our career day was pushed back about 4 weeks......the last 2 were because of the "mighty" portion of Ivan that passed through Baton Rouge. :p Did New Orleans flood badly?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Have you had any interviews yet or you thinking about grad school? Our career day was pushed back about 4 weeks......the last 2 were because of the "mighty" portion of Ivan that passed through Baton Rouge. :p Did New Orleans flood badly?
    Nope... I'm a sponsored student and If I graduate and meet the academic standards of my sponsors then I'll have a job. (don't say the name of the company... I'm sure you know it :) )

We had a career day last Friday anyhow...

:LOL: @ "mighty" portion of Ivan passed through BR! I was around BR when the Hurricane went by Louisiana. N.O. didn't get it bad at all. :p Only some surges from the lake, but the levies and flood gates did their jobs well. Thankfully, we didn't get much rain either.. only tropical storm winds. BR barely got anything. The part of Louisiana that got hit bad was the south-eastern region (Gulfport...etc.). I thought about getting in contact with you since i was around that area, but i didn't have access to the net. :)

We both lucked out really. If Ivan didn't change it's course on the last day, it would have gone straight through NO and even BR. it went from a NW-N path to a NE path.

you could tell I was hooked on the weather channel for hours.. :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Hope there was no damage! :dazed:

nobody got it worse this season than The Sunshine State! :down:

They got hit bad 4 times... The last being Jeane on Sunday.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

indeed... in two of the three meanings of that word. :D
    :rofl: Well done Majed. But yeah not that much damage was created. Just a whole part of a forest was taken out.

But one women was killed when a tree fell on her house. :shocked:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    In general, flying/falling objects are always one of the biggest threats durring hurricanes/tornados. :down:

The other is the flooding problem. Did you see what Jeane did to Haiti?! :dazed: Hundreds have died from the hurricane. :down:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yeah that was ridiculous. And next year we are supposed to see even more tropical cyclone development.

Batten down the hatches people of the Carribean, next year isn't gonna be any better.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Yeah that was ridiculous. And next year we are supposed to see even more tropical cyclone development.

Batten down the hatches people of the Carribean, next year isn't gonna be any better.
    Why is that?

is global warming heavily related?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Why is that?

is global warming heavily related?
    Meteorologists say that it has something to do with the effect of how the Easterlie winds by the Equator have changed, and that hurricanes are now starting to form in places they historically shouldn't in certain times of the year. Its rather complicated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)