evil in the family (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It looks like a weird thread... but in fact ... i have lots of friends that have a lot of problems with their parents...all kind of problems.Alcoholic, abusive and even gay or lesbian parents in the sauce.

so its not that crazy after all..

some of them have told me that theiy are even capabble of killing them...because of the suffering they have received thru the years.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvemania_10 ] ++
hi, i hope this can be an interisting topic. do you have an evil member in the family? for me i have an evilllllllllllllll grand mother. she is the worst person i have ever met. many people won't believe that but i sometimes think about killing her :fero: so i can feel happy:D
what about you ?
i can feel you man , i wanna do that 2

OP
Aug 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    thank you all for replying and by the way, all of you said something that makes sense to me. forza juve, you are right i was mad and angry but that's life

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    It looks like a weird thread... but in fact ... i have lots of friends that have a lot of problems with their parents...all kind of problems.Alcoholic, abusive and even gay or lesbian parents in the sauce.

so its not that crazy after all..

some of them have told me that theiy are even capabble of killing them...because of the suffering they have received thru the years.
    Problems with parents? Shocking. :eek:

Well, I'm not a parent. But I'll say this -- too many people spend their lives angry and resentful because their parents were far from perfect. Parents are a child's first image of who is supposed to be perfect -- as they look up to them as models.

Well, everybody -- parents and children alike -- are far from perfect. Parents have had their own parents who were just as messed up and imperfect. So your choice is either to deal with it and move on, or dwell on it and let it suck all the positive energy out of you. You can either sulk and blame your parents for everything wrong in your life -- or decide to appreciate what your parents have done to get you started and then decide to be responsible for yourself going forward.

Humanity has this victimization mentality that sometimes gets us caught in destructive patterns that we look to blame others outside ourselves for our circumstances -- and use that as an excuse to not take much personal responsibility in correcting that.

In short: once you grow up, you gotta quit yer *****ing and let go of that crap.

Like killing abusive parents will somehow make your lives better after the fact. People just don't really think sometimes...

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    my brother is truly,at least to family members, one of the most horrible people I know. he's really screwed up our family because he is so insecure and vicious. ugh-he's made being at home for the last 4 or 5 years hell

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Well, I'm not a parent. But I'll say this -- too many people spend their lives angry and resentful because their parents were far from perfect. Parents are a child's first image of who is supposed to be perfect -- as they look up to them as models.

Well, everybody -- parents and children alike -- are far from perfect. Parents have had their own parents who were just as messed up and imperfect. So your choice is either to deal with it and move on, or dwell on it and let it suck all the positive energy out of you. You can either sulk and blame your parents for everything wrong in your life -- or decide to appreciate what your parents have done to get you started and then decide to be responsible for yourself going forward.

Humanity has this victimization mentality that sometimes gets us caught in destructive patterns that we look to blame others outside ourselves for our circumstances -- and use that as an excuse to not take much personal responsibility in correcting that.

In short: once you grow up, you gotta quit yer *****ing and let go of that crap.

Like killing abusive parents will somehow make your lives better after the fact. People just don't really think sometimes...
    thats what really worries me sometimes
    pearnts think what they are doing for our future is for our best intresnt when only thye just want to live their dreams in us
    some pearnts could be so stubborn about this and well actually force upon a specific thing..

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

word..!!

as for me.. I don't think I have an evil member in my family.. even if I had.. I wouldn't call it evil!! screwed up maybe..not evil..

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Swag I dunno. If your parents have really ****ed you up why would you forgive them? Sure its silly to blame them for everything or want to kill them. But nothing wrong with hating and never forgiving IMO.

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
    I understand your problem, juvemania_10...:D

You're not the only one here...:groan:

Actually I heard many of my friends say this thing before, many of them complained of their grandmothers, and not their grandfathers. I somehow have the same problem with my grandmother too.

Grandmothers, especially, in the Gulf countries have all power over their chilrden, esp married sons, and they are so, very, highly respected because they are old and must be obeyed no matter how wrong they are, and this is one of the BIGGEST problems in the Arabic society.

A close friend of mine told me about how many times her grandmother tried to divorce her parents... and get her father marry another woman. and he did!!!!!eek:

And another told me that her grandmother insulted her in front of all her cousins and also insulted her mother...!!!!:eek:

And I witnessed my one of my cousin's grandmother insulted her dead grandmom- the mother of her mom!!!!I was really sad...though it happened with me almost everyday...:down:

Whatever...:rolleyes:

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Why would anyone care about a grandmother? Not like you have to see them every day. Just suck it up and fake it. Besides chances are they will be dead within 10 years :D

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    Why would anyone care about a grandmother? Not like you have to see them every day. Just suck it up and fake it. Besides chances are they will be dead within 10 years :D
    Why would I care????!!!!!:confused:

I see her everyday....she lives with me in the same house, and my room is just NEXT TO her!!!!:groan:

But dead in ten years....
    I doubt it...:D

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Mermaidah ] ++

Why would I care????!!!!!:confused:

I see her everyday....she lives with me in the same house, and my room is just NEXT TO her!!!!:groan:

But dead in ten years....
    I doubt it...:D
    Ok well that sucks.

But you know old people just die in their sleep all the time :devil:

Im kidding, dont kill her :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)