evil in the family (1 Viewer)

Aug 3, 2004
hi, i hope this can be an interisting topic. do you have an evil member in the family? for me i have an evilllllllllllllll grand mother. she is the worst person i have ever met. many people won't believe that but i sometimes think about killing her :fero: so i can feel happy:D
what about you ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvemania_10 ] ++
hi, i hope this can be an interisting topic. do you have an evil member in the family? for me i have an evilllllllllllllll grand mother. she is the worst person i have ever met. many people won't believe that but i sometimes think about killing her :fero: so i can feel happy:D
what about you ?
you really are sick.You should enjoy being with your grandparents before you lose them forever

OP
Aug 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    my grand mother is the sick one. she tries her best to make my parents divorsed and if you believe me or not i heared that since i was a child and now i'm 20 and all i learnd from her is to hate my parents. there are many bad people in the world there is no exepction. my life is miserable and i don't know what to do?
    there are many things i can't tell but my heart is going to explode

Aug 27, 2003
    well obviolsy wahtever shes saying didnt get them divorced and ad u said 20 years and besides why do u care what ur grandmother says ..just start sining in ur head when she talks works when ppl just go on blabbing with me and just nodd :p really effective lool

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by juvemania_10 ] ++
    what about you ?
    Everyone in my extended 'family' believe im the evil one. Which sucks because im not :down:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    IMO, everybody has a bit of evil in them. Just some more than others. It's a necessary trait to have under situations of survival. Others are just plain evil and don't know it or can't help it (i.e., George Bush).

So someone calling their grandmother evil doesn't seem that alien to me. I think the issue is when people get brushed with broad strokes -- meaning that there are most certainly good qualities about juvemania_10's grandmother for that matter.

Unless you recognize that there's good and evil in everybody, your view of the world is going to be polarized and you'll be putting a blind eye to anything good an "evil" person does -- or anything evil that a supposed "good" person does.

What else explains why some serial killers are often called nice, gentle people depending on the audience. ("He was such a nice, quiet man...") Human brains tend to not handle the conflicting elements of each individual very well -- it's a lot easier to understand the world in black & white terms where everyone has an (underserved) label.

Watch a flick like "Capturing the Friedmans" and you'll see what I mean.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    In theory this could be an interesting topic, thanks for saving it, Swag! I have to agree with juventus2's assessment however. Wanting to kill your grandmother is disturbing to say the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)