ever met a pro footballer? (2 Viewers)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Have you ever met a professionel footballer?

When Spain played Denmark some years ago, me and some of my friends met Nadal, Hierro and Zubizarreta. They were out sightseing when we met 'em. Nadal and Hierro was very nice, but Zubizarreta didn't seem to enjoy the pack of people wanting to meet him.

Of course I've met alot of danish footballers. I've even met the greatest ever... Michael Laudrup. Great guy!!! :thumb:

How about you guys???

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, I met some austrian footballers, you all won't know!
Or did you ever hear M.Wagner, Edi Glieder, Wolfi Mair........

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    Well, I met some austrian footballers, you all won't know!
    Or did you ever hear M.Wagner, Edi Glieder, Wolfi Mair........
    Nope... sorry. How about Polster, ever met him. He is austrian... right?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Wagner rings a bell ... oh no wait - it's the beer I'm talking about! :D ;)

I yelled "bastard" at Di Vaio after the Coppa final last year but I'm not sure he heared it...

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    I met baichung bhutia in india when i lived there...nice fellow...pretty talented too...he's the first indian to play in the EPL...
    I've never heard of him... is he any good?

++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

I yelled "bastard" at Di Vaio after the Coppa final last year but I'm not sure he heared it...
    You was at the Coppa final??? :eek: Cool! I've always wanted to watch Juve in action, but I haven't had the chance yet :down:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    You was at the Coppa final??? :eek: Cool! I've always wanted to watch Juve in action, but I haven't had the chance yet :down:
    Yeah! I was at the leg in Parma though (you know - the one we lost). Still the atmosphere was great because we were crowned Champions earlier that week! :cool: I campioni dell'Italia, siamo noi!!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Karl, no he's no good, but its a start for the indians...we've got a whole lot of eager players who dont have the talent simply because of lack of training and investment in their youth...

thats what they need IMHO...

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    I've met pretty much all the NY/NJ Metrostars, including Lotar Mattaus when he played here (if thats what you want to call it), Tab Ramos and a bunch of players most of you have never heard of.

Oh, Adolpho Valencia (Colmbian striker, USA 94) kicked a ball at me and made fun of me for how poorly I handled it.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    Oh, Adolpho Valencia (Colmbian striker, USA 94) kicked a ball at me and made fun of me for how poorly I handled it.
    :LOL:

he did? how :cool:. i remember him, he scored in the world cup i think....

Jul 12, 2002
    I met Edwin Van der Sar, Dennis Bergkamp, Ronald De Boer, Edgar Davids, Frank De Boer, and Jaap Stam when I was in Holland.

And I used to be a professional football player, so I met al lot of them, but I assume that you are talking about big-time professionals. In that realm I met: Harry Kewell, Mark Bosnich, Teddy Sheringham, and numerous others who are not so mentionable.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    I've met pretty much all the NY/NJ Metrostars, including Lotar Mattaus when he played here (if thats what you want to call it), Tab Ramos and a bunch of players most of you have never heard of.
    did you meet Clint Mathis?

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    i met Ronaldo and Rivaldo(actually i just saw them) when they cam here..now i have nitemares...;)
    I bet they do to! ;) :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    I met Edwin Van der Sar, Dennis Bergkamp, Ronald De Boer, Edgar Davids, Frank De Boer, and Jaap Stam when I was in Holland.
    And you spoke English with them, right?

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    well i met S.S Lazio and saw Davids in Holland .
    i met Luis Figo during his visit here 2 years ago.
    and i met ADNAN AL TALYANI actually i dont know if he remebers me(the girl who shouted when he saluted her in front of the supermarket)
    and Muhsen the world stars goalkeeper last night , his children uesd to go to the same school, and Ali Thani a player in the UAE NT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)