Ever Banega (4 Viewers)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Are you kidding me..playing for a team like Boca isnt as good as playing for Empoli??
actually it might be pretty much the same difficulty, although Boca has more individual talent.

A couple of years ago Anderlecht signed argentinian prospect biglia (it's said that he's the understudy for Mascherano in the NT if he ever be injured). Anderlecht lured him away from Valencia (and a couple of months ago inter, obviously, were interested). Anyway Biglia said that he had great difficulties to adapt to the belgian competition because you have much less time to think and act. The opponents close you down immediately. And this is only the belgian competition you know...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Boca Reveal Madrid Have First Option On Banega

Boca Juniors have asked for more time to consider Valencia's offer for Éver Banega as Real Madrid have first refusal on the highly-rated young midfielder.
Boca Reveal Madrid Have First Option On Banega

Los Ché were reported to be front-runners in the race to sign the 19-year-old after making an €18m offer, but they did not bank on Madrid's involvement.

According to AS, Los Merengues' president Ramón Calderón bought the first refusal rights to three Boca players for €1m as part of the deal that saw Fernando Gago move to the club.

Banega was one of that trio and now Madrid must consider whether or not they want to snatch the player from under the nose of Ronald Koeman.

In order to take up their option, the Bernabéu outfit must match Valencia's offer or pass up the chance to sign him and give the green light for him to go elsewhere.

While Banega is currently on holiday, the situation remains difficult as Boca have also received several offers that are said to be around €15m.

The report suggests that along with Juventus' bid, Chelsea and Atlético de Madrid have also made their interest known.

Valencia were hoping that the player would fly to Spain and be shown around their facilities on January 3, but have now been told that he will not be available until four days later.

Goal.com
---------

Like i said previously, Real Madrid do have the first option on Banega so in order Juve to get Banega Real mustn't be interested in signing him and if that happens then we must beat the oposition.

I'd give it around 0.001% chances for this to happen

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
From Spain: Juve, “adios” Banega. Agreement with Valencia

30.12.2007, 12:05

Ever Banega, Boca Juniors’ midfielder, would be one of the main targets for Juventus in the next market window. The “Bianconeri”, given Tiago’s problems settling in and the disappointing performance of Almiron, would be seriously thinking of the “Volante” of xeneize. The “Vecchia Signora (Old Lady)” would be willing to offer 15 mln euros.

But news today from Spain was that Valencia are interested in the player. Miguel Angel Ruiz, Koeman and Soler think that Banega is the player who could improve the fortunes of the Spanish club, that is doing badly in the championship and is out of the Champions League.

According to Spanish daily 'As' the club has already reached an agreement with Boca Juniors for the transfer of the young midfielder to Spain for the sum of 18 million euros. Only the signature is missing on a 5-year contract ready for Banega. The confirmation of the agreement may have arrived directly from the player’s agent.
calciomercato.com
no more benega or so it seems.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
actually it might be pretty much the same difficulty, although Boca has more individual talent.

A couple of years ago Anderlecht signed argentinian prospect biglia (it's said that he's the understudy for Mascherano in the NT if he ever be injured). Anderlecht lured him away from Valencia (and a couple of months ago inter, obviously, were interested). Anyway Biglia said that he had great difficulties to adapt to the belgian competition because you have much less time to think and act. The opponents close you down immediately. And this is only the belgian competition you know...
What a senseless point to make (oooh they have different style or pace, like it means anything, Belgian football is crap, that one has to adapt to new inviroment is natural), Boca except this last WCW loss against Milan, has allways fucked up CL champions in the intercontinental finals quite royally to boot. They have owned the Copa Libertadores, the CL of South america (the continent that constantly produced and has monopoly on having the best players in the world) in modern times and are a great team.

So you cant imagine how insanely embarrassing and clueless you are being for saying "it might be the same difficulty"...in regards to frigging Boca, one of the biggiest teams in the history of the sport, with frigging relegation candidate and bottom feeding Empoli of Serie A.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What a senseless point to make (oooh they have different style or pace, like it means anything, Belgian football is crap, that one has to adapt to new inviroment is natural), Boca except this last WCW loss against Milan, has allways fucked up CL champions in the intercontinental finals quite royally to boot. They have owned the Copa Libertadores, the CL of South america (the continent that constantly produced and has monopoly on having the best players in the world) in modern times and are a great team.

So you cant imagine how insanely embarrassing and clueless you are being for saying "it might be the same difficulty"...in regards to frigging Boca, one of the biggiest teams in the history of the sport, with frigging relegation candidate and bottom feeding Empoli of Serie A.
completely agree..fantastic post:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Regarding Banega, did any of you see the u-20 WC in the summer? Aguero was a demi-god there, unstoppable, but Banega was in several games better and more dominant then frigging Aguero, some of you dont realise what a huge talent he is. Yeah we can give chance to Marchiso and our talent in general, but so far I like Marchiso, but he is good, not more then sentimentalism telling us that he is more then good so far (and stop with the retarded "argumenting" of trying to compare Marchiso and Banega by saying there isnt a difference between Empoli and Boca). He looks classy but we dont know how big of a talent he is until he shows it (for sure one of the better ones in Italy), unlike Gio who is supreme one.

What I'm saying is, yes Banega costs too much, but mainly its due to inflated prices set by the likes of Real, bottomline, if we can get a big talent like him, even if not a priority position (and a gamble), we should try before regretting when the other big clubs does (only talent we signed in ages is the crappy Olivera). What would you think if we got Aguero before he got his big europe move? Plus there is no need for the automatic "Lets have our own instead", because as said they can co-exist. A team/position isnt filled by only one talent.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Beside the 30m tag I mean, getting a brilliant talent like that before the others. Atletico had to overpay like that to convince the argies to sell him directly, if it took time some other big club (mainly Pool) would come to their senses and buy Aguero.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Good post, Osman. But that guy is a fuckin' fool.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Banega is a sick talent, and big talents cost alot, especially from Argentina,Brazil. I would love if we could gamble.

Look at Robinho,Diego,Kaka,Augero, it's a shame that we never buy this kind of talents.

I have a feeling that the new board are more willing to buy expensive talents then Moggi and the others.

Look at Pato soon hes gonne be one of the best players in Serie A. 15 million Euro much? wait and see

Nerogrille

Dec 29, 2007
At the moment Juve cant risk that an investment is a flop.In two years maybe we can but this times its important to get a strong expierenced Team as fast as possible.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
In my opinion,Banega has the determination of a true powerhouse,with a lot of stamina and considerable pace add to that great passing abilities and defensive skills,i mean he is like mascherano with more passing abilities and a bit less defending goodness..and that for me is more than enough to qualify him as a potential world star player..And im very sad to see we will be losing him to a club like Valencia...

Durden

May 11, 2006
I thought Valencia was totally f*cked at the moment? I think they'll spend their money on a more "safe" bet.. And I don't see why we couldn't beat Valencia in this transfer if we wanted to. This is the club we used to sell our leftovers to.. But then again a lot have changed the last couple of years...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)