Ever Banega (12 Viewers)

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I am starting to think our board is generating all these transfer rumours to keep us fans interested, but in reality we not gonna sign anyone. Because we are going to be sold by Fiat next summer, and its better for them to spend less time and money on transfers to improve the squad. I mean not even Mellberg bosman deal was confirmed, and now Ever Banega...and VDV in the near future. It all smells of something fishy....
The club can't confirm the signature of a bosman player until next year. :faq1:

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I am starting to think our board is generating all these transfer rumours to keep us fans interested, but in reality we not gonna sign anyone. Because we are going to be sold by Fiat next summer, and its better for them to spend less time and money on transfers to improve the squad. I mean not even Mellberg bosman deal was confirmed, and now Ever Banega...and VDV in the near future. It all smells of something fishy....
tuttosport definitely make this shit up.

Jul 5, 2005
Banega is closer to Valencia

The Argentinian, in whom Italy’s Juventus is also interested, may have reached an agreement to be transferred to the Spanish team, which would pay 18 million euros to Boca Juniors.

Juventus was the first to ask for Ever Banega :lol:, but Valencia might have been quicker at the time of negotiating.:wallbang: According to the newspaper As, both teams may have a word agreement as to the young player's transfer.

The Spanish team may be willing to pay up 18 million euros (26 million dollars) for the midfielder, who may occupy a non-EU player place and may sign a 5-season contract.

According to the Spanish newspaper, the intention of Valencia is to count on Banega as from January 3rd, when the team get started to face the second stage of the league. Valencia are having a tough time on the league and Dutch coach Ronald Koeman is harshly criticized for ruling out of the formation such historic players as Angel Agulo, David Albelda, and Santiago Cañizares.

http://www.sportsya.com/english/new...e_Spanish_league.html?id_estruc=283&id=167339

---------------------------

Bye Bye Banega...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why are people sad? did you really think our board was going to spend 12 million on a 18-19 yeard old untested player in Europe?

Not a big loss. remember youngsters isn't what we need. We need proven players in their mid twenties to late twenties like VDV, Quaresma, Lampard, and the such.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
At this point it's not even about "Good, we didn't need him anyway". I think it's getting extremely worrying that we can't sign anyone. We sign mediocre players despite being back in Serie A and within Champions League reach. Valencia a mid-table team has a better chance of signing players...that worries me.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
At this point it's not even about "Good, we didn't need him anyway". I think it's getting extremely worrying that we can't sign anyone. We sign mediocre players despite being back in Serie A and within Champions League reach. Valencia a mid-table team has a better chance of signing players...that worries me.
How real was this rumour to begin with though? "Some unidentified source close to tuttosport said we were set to sign him". Even if you try, it's hard to be any more vague and sound more unreliable than that.

It was probably a load of horsecrap to begin with.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)