Ever Banega (11 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This guy has so much potential. He was one of the best players in the recently concluded U20 World Cup and I'd love for us to sign him. He plays centre midfield and he has good vision, passing and creativity. I'm not sure I see the point in bringing him to Turin now with Tiago and Almiron already here but he would be a wonderful player for the future.

Maybe we can sign him and loan him to Villarreal.
more like riquelme will join boca and villa will receive this kid and probably a few more in exchange

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Indeed. He's a real talent though so I'm just glad to hear we're interested.
o well looks like im gonna have to set my alarm clock for 3am for further scouting missions in argentina. but i hold little hope of signing this kid, unless its swift b4 everyone else comes in for him like with pato, aguero, higuain etc...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Juventus Join Race

For Banega Juventus have jumped to the front of the queue to sign Boca Juniors starlet Ever Banega, according to Tuttosport.
Juventus.

The 19-year-old midfielder is one of the most promising youngsters playing in the Argentine league and he was a star at his country’s successful FIFA Under-20 World Cup campaign in Canada during the summer.

Banega only made his professional debut for Boca in February of this year, replacing Fernando Gago, who had left for Real Madrid.

The teenager made an instant impact and he was a crucial part of the team that won the Copa Libertadores, and finished runners-up to AC Milan in last Sunday’s FIFA Club World Cup final.

Last month it was reported that Milan had a €10m offer turned down by Boca chairman Mauricio Macri.

Macri has put a price-tag of €20m on Banega, although it is believed he would accept the €15m Juventus would be willing to pay for him.

The Bianconeri have made the signing of a top-class centre-midfielder a priority during the January transfer window, following the disappointing form of Sergio Almiron and Tiago Mendes.

Banega, who is nicknamed “tarjeta amarilla” due to the number of yellow cards he receives, is a player in the mould of Liverpool star Javier Mascherano, sitting in front of the defence, winning tackles and spraying the ball around the field.

As well as AC Milan, Juventus also face competition from Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Inter Milan for the signature of the youngster.

-goal.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Were already covered in Nocerino and Marchisio for the central mid. That money could be put to better use. Plus Zanetti still has another 2 seasons at least.

The smartest thing to do would be to put w/e we are willing to spend on Banega towards VDV, and bring back Marchisio. It would cheaper in the end, and our midfield is more complete.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
FYI, despite agreeing its unlikely and he would be pricey, dont make any mistakes about it...Benga is a GREAT prospect. Totally class and the biggiest prospect on the market waiting to be a real steal for whoever signs him. Head and Shoulders above most in his age and is a pretty nifty bybrid in being both a Mascherano and a Pirlo.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The smartest thing to do would be to put w/e we are willing to spend on Banega towards VDV, and bring back Marchisio. It would cheaper in the end, and our midfield is more complete.
im with that guy lol. we are looking for a bit to many mids. also maybe we need to inject an experienced mid with a lot of quality for our younger polayers to grow. although VDV could do that even though he is still very young

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Im starting to think this is all a ploy by management, a giant smoke-screen if you will. Lets be linked to every possible midfielder in the world so that we bring them to the attention of every other major team. While the other teams are worrying about beating us to players, we sneakily sign a world-class defender. Whos with me on this one? LMAO. I know for a fact that Moratti cant multi-task and Berlusconi is too busy trying to court Ronnie, so i think we're in with a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)