Ever Banega (4 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Ever Banega è finito sui taccuini di Inter e Juve
9/8/2007 - 17:12

(BUENOS AIRES/Argentina) - Ever Banega, giovane centrocampista del Boca, sarebbe nel mirino di Inter e Juventus. Il mediano classe 1988 è stato protagonista ai recenti mondiali under 20 che ha visto trionfare l'Argentina, e ha attirato l'interessi di vari club europei. Anche il Villarreal ci sta pensando, l'idea è quella di cedere Riquelme definitivamente al Boca Juniors per avere Banega.

M. Petrucci

http://www.calciomercatoweb.it/dettaglioNewsCategoria.asp?hdnIdCategoria=2&hdnId=11178

We are interested in Ever Banega of Boca Juniors,U20 Argentinian International who just played the U20 tournament. Inter& Villarreal are interested in him too. Villarreal try to get him with a sale of Riquelme to Boca.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
He's a midlfielder... Inter and Villareal are clearly a mile ahead of us on this one. Not sure I want to invest on an Argentinian youngster right now...

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
a great player...arguably one of the best at the recent u20s...
from what i saw of him id dream about him becoming a bianconeri
strong defensively,great tackler,great technique,can make scoring chances from one pass,and above all he is a general in the midfield area
his only problem is that he doesnt seem to strike the ball well enough
but im sure he'll become a regular for argentina soon and he will become a world class player in the next 2-3 yrs
if secco pulls this off id call this the best tranfer of this summer

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Banega and Capel (of Spain) were the two guys that really stood out to me in the U20 tournament that made me say "damn, I really hope Juventus can grab those guys."

Capel is like a Latino Nedved (complete with long dirty blond hair) and is incredibly adept. Banega could turn nothing into a legitimate threat.

Perhaps these two should be seriously considered as long term projects?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I watched him play last week against rosario, rosario had kept him more or less quiet although he did show some flashes of brilliance. The kid has only recently broke through the rankings, his apparently done well for his youth national team and has huge potential, I saw him against gremio a few months back, he was constant niggardly and gremio tend to bring him down almost quite often although riquelme stole the show then, despite this knowing how great they usually turn out, it may be a worthwhile risk... but I doubt we will take it.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
This guy has so much potential. He was one of the best players in the recently concluded U20 World Cup and I'd love for us to sign him. He plays centre midfield and he has good vision, passing and creativity. I'm not sure I see the point in bringing him to Turin now with Tiago and Almiron already here but he would be a wonderful player for the future.

Maybe we can sign him and loan him to Villarreal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)