Eurovision Song Contest (12 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I do follow it just to hear Terry Wogan's comments on BBC...he's hilarious :D

But the music quality is poor and it's all too political...really lame stuff.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
austria's song must be a joke.poland's singer's voice is like somebody is singing whil he is shiting :D.btw ireland was cool and ofcourse that sexy woman from greece.jeez she is hot.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
UK has 0 points because we went to war :rolleyes:
damn man.it all politics.look turkey's points most of them from germany cyprus greece etc.. russia's slovenia-estonia-and other neighbours.i think this eurovision is a bullshit:groan:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
damn man.it all politics.look turkey's points most of them from germany cyprus greece etc.. russia's slovenia-estonia-and other neighbours.i think this eurovision is a bullshit:groan:
Not so much politics. The problem with this televote thing is that a lot of people living near the border simply cross it to make a phone call. All you need to do is take a few pases with your cellphone with the open borders in the EU.

As for England getting 0 points - the entry simply sucked arse :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
As for England getting 0 points - the entry simply sucked arse :D
true but then again didn't they all, it was clearly down to the war, even lorraine kelly was booed when she tried to give out the uk results. Pathetic

snoop, Italy are never in this contest because they have more sense than other nations.

btw did you see the french? everyone else announces the results in english but OH NO we have to be our usual arrogant selves and announce in french :fero::D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
Turkey's song was the best and that's why they won :groan:
I don't think theirs was the best, I honestly think it was the netherlandic entry but thats prolly cos its so catchy :D

btw terry wogan rocks !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)