Eurovision Song Contest (19 Viewers)

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Bah the song that Cyprus selected is crap :(

Tatu will win surely. The votes are by phone. And they have a lot of fans. In the past that there was a commitee for each country, it was fairer.

Hell if they kiss on stage i'll vote for them too :D

OP
Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    But I doubt they win. Many older people also vote and they probably won't like tatu. At least I don't like them :yuck:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
    The votes are by phone. And they have a lot of fans. In the past that there was a commitee for each country, it was fairer.
    HARDLY!!!!!!!

The juries always voted for countries they were friends with, the contest was so unfair. Much better now.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
    They songs are not that bad, but I dislike them too.
    But I'm afraid they can win.
    that would suck, if they were to win. It should be disqualified you shouldn't have famous pop acts entering it like this. Whats the point I mean what are they singing one of their singles or what? They even refused to warm up, one pretending to have a sore throat or sth and the other moaning about the conditions :groan:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    exactly, the whole point is to give someone recognition for both them and their country's style of music. Tata are famous enough for their PR lesbian act they don't need this.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    yesterday in operacion triunfo they connected with beth in riga and they said that the tatu girls are rude, i want beth to win not them theyre already famous

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    I saw tatu's press-conference :yuck: They are really full of themselfs. Hopfully they won't win.

I hope Beth does.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++

Hell if they kiss on stage i'll vote for them too :D
    Don't count on that ;)
    The organisators said that if they behave in such way during their performance, it simple will be broken. And they have prepared recording of previous performance, which will substitute transfer live.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    I wouldn't mind Malta winning, however I still think ESC is utter dog poo ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing the Tatu girls putting on some nice lesbo act on stage :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)