Eurovision 2011... 2023 (4 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
People still care about this shit?
Every sane person in Azerbaijan wishes we don't win so that we don't have to host another one of those, because last time our government spent a shit ton of money, while the population is struggling to make the ends meet.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's so disappointing that they make this thing a mockery. Imagine you make it into a real contest and every country sends what they consider one of their best bands. You could have awesome artists all competing on the same night. It would be an incredible yearly event. Instead it's a sort of crossdressingfest where gay guys go to jack each other off while odd looking people sing incomprehensible songs about nothing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
like Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and pretty much everyone on the MTV top 100 list.
I hate both of them and I will change the channel if I hear their music come on, but truth is they have a thousand times more star potential than anyone who sings on Eurovision and their music blows every song I hear on Eurovision away too (which is only because the music on Eurovision is so poor, but still).

Truth is we turned something that could be wonderful into a freak show. Look at Bosnia and Herzegovina's song for example. What. The. Fuck. Or even Croatia or Iceland. So so bad.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I hate both of them and I will change the channel if I hear their music come on, but truth is they have a thousand times more star potential than anyone who sings on Eurovision and their music blows every song I hear on Eurovision away too (which is only because the music on Eurovision is so poor, but still).
what is "star potential"? Bieber can't sing, his "lyrics" are shit - but 15 yo girlies love his look.
Cyrus can sing, is a decent actress, but if not for her father she'd be a no name. you need a ton of luck, the right parents/name/connections/team to make it - i say every half decent looking girl/guy can be a star today, even without being talented

the last winner song could have been some David Guetta shit btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)