Eurovision 2011... 2023 (7 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Summoning eurovision crew @radekas @DAiDEViL @Powis @JCK @Badass Dybala @Klin @j0ker @lgorTudor @Mark

First semifinal just started. Gonna watch, since i won't be able to watch the final. :cry: And i was actually looking forward to this, eurovision always brings the lulz.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Can still kinda remember watching the last final with a couple of friends drunk as fuck :D

- - - Updated - - -

Streaming it on tvp.pl now @piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Can still kinda remember watching the last final with a couple of friends drunk as fuck :D

- - - Updated - - -

Streaming it on tvp.pl now @piotrr
Great decision, Artur Orzech and his commentary are awesome. :D Usually brings the puns in the final tho.

Can't decide which song was the worst now..
That lady from Finland not only can't sing, she can't dress as well.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Great decision, Artur Orzech and his commentary are awesome. :D Usually brings the puns in the final tho.

Can't decide which song was the worst now..
That lady from Finland not only can't sing, she can't dress as well.
All songs are so boring and not even well done either.

Sucks that everything is in English too, would like it much more in the respective languages, and some more diversity than one fucking pop ballad after the other

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Summoning eurovision crew @radekas @DAiDEViL @Powis @JCK @Badass Dybala @Klin @j0ker @lgorTudor @Mark

First semifinal just started. Gonna watch, since i won't be able to watch the final. :cry: And i was actually looking forward to this, eurovision always brings the lulz.
Wait. Why am I in eurovision crew? Is heavy metal represented? Is Lordi back in town :shifty:?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Who's the guy in the suit singing right now? Went to the bathroom when he was announced. Best one so far, mostly because of his accent tho

- - - Updated - - -

Oh San Marino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)