Eurovision 2011... 2023 (12 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This had to be started by someone from Belgium, or Moldova :D

In the UK it's considered nothing more than a joke, car crash material, but we like car crash.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #23
    Wtf? :lol:
    How did the Turkish immigrants let something like that happen?
    The song was horrible, but indeed, I bet they were full of themselves, and kept the smses for finals :seven:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    ßöмßäяðîëя;3021965 said:
    What is Eurovision?
    Annual song contest.
    (Almost) every European country picks a shitty song and sends it to a contest held in the country of the previous winner. Eurosong or Eurovision.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Speaking of politics, can anyone explain to me how Israel is in Europe?
    It is not, but can you imagine an Asiasong contest held in an Arab country or Asian football cup with Israel participating? :D
    It will be bloody.

On second thought, maybe it's not a bad idea. Let them terminate each other. :snoop:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    ßöмßäяðîëя;3021975 said:
    Is it really shitty, or do they think they are good?
    In our country they care and they try to pick the best one. Not always they succed in picking the best one, but usualy all of them are shit anyway.

only time we had a good song nad the only time i was interested to watch it -

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Yeah, well not in the case i posted, but usualy we have this contest on national television where judges pick the best ones then you can vote, don't know of the voting or judging is done even today, because i couldn't care less about this stuff, but it was done few years back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)