European Education (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
From what I understand, it's supposed to be better quality than the US and even cheaper.

I also understand, some places, education is free.

I will like as much infomation from people who can advise me. And, no, not google, most of the links will be in a different language.

Also, what sort or qualifications is needed?

Oh, I am talking about Universities, that teach in English.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Thanks
Welcome. :D

I would certainly think that studying in Europe is cheaper than the US, as is Canada. Many places in Europe are as you say free, so that's a big advantage, I remember hearing the cost of studying five years in the US and the cost was enormous.

OP
OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Welcome. :D

I would certainly think that studying in Europe is cheaper than the US, as is Canada. Many places in Europe are as you say free, so that's a big advantage, I remember hearing the cost of studying five years in the US and the cost was enormous.
But would it be free to international students also?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Indeed, any idea on what qualifications is required?

And can you recommend any countries?
No, don't know about qualifacations. And the only country I really know about is Norway, but I can reccommend that. I think it's great here. :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

No, don't know about qualifacations. And the only country I really know about is Norway, but I can reccommend that. I think it's great here. :)
I am sure it is :)

How much is beer, sigarettes and a can of Coca Cola in Norway?

OP
OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

I am sure it is :)

How much is beer, sigarettes and a can of Coca Cola in Norway?
That is a serious question. I like it.

Elnur, even if it's not entirely free, once its at a decent price I don't mind. But english is very important.

Torkel, I have heard good things about Norway. Cost of living might be high, but in comparison with the US fees, its worth it.

Plus Europe is so much classier I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)