[Europe] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You better hope the Dutch players will bet against themselves because unless they want to lose, i see no way for them to lose this match.
I followed your group and the difference between Holland and everyone else in that group is unbelievably huge.

The problem is, even though Holland secured the 1st place long time ago, they still played to win, and they did, in the following matches. So although they don't need any pts, it doesn't mean that they won't play for the win, and if they do, then you seriously stand no chance.

Sorry :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You better hope the Dutch players will bet against themselves because unless they want to lose, i see no way for them to lose this match.
I followed your group and the difference between Holland and everyone else in that group is unbelievably huge.

The problem is, even though Holland secured the 1st place long time ago, they still played to win, and they did, in the following matches. So although they don't need any pts, it doesn't mean that they won't play for the win, and if they do, then you seriously stand no chance.

Sorry :D
I know.

Scotland are a totally different team when playing a big team at home, though.

Any result from a three goal win for Holland to a one goal win for Scotland is entirely possible.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What a poor game by France today. It's really sad whats happening with France, with all the talent they have and yet they look so poor. Domenech is a waste of space.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Scotland's GD is -4 and their last match is against Holland.

No worries, like i said :D
hey.....that.....em....ohhhh,damn

I know.

Scotland are a totally different team when playing a big team at home, though.

Any result from a three goal win for Holland to a one goal win for Scotland is entirely possible.
SCotland will probably take the elad,buoyed by a fine win on Saturday only to completely fold late in the game

What a poor game by France today. It's really sad whats happening with France, with all the talent they have and yet they look so poor. Domenech is a waste of space.
it is a shame to see a team with such talented individuals declining at such a terrible rate with a complete buffoon in charge

oh wait a minute, its France:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)