[Europa League] Olympique Lyonnais 0-1 JUVENTUS (April 3rd 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Osvaldo

• Mirko

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah the English media are fucking clueless when it comes to European teams. But still, everybody is laughing. We just aren't doing the basic stuff correctly. We can't impose our game on anybody anymore.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah the English media are fucking clueless when it comes to European teams. But still, everybody is laughing. We just aren't doing the basic stuff correctly. We can't impose our game on anybody anymore.
Can i offer to whipe your tears with these back to back scudetto's, or do you wish to wait for the third one and europacup trophee ?

I can get you plenty of paper on wich the records broken by conte are written aswel, maybe thats better ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm juve fan. but these past years they are not so good. Europa League is not enough.
Could be worse. Could be Lyon who once were a quarter/semi final championsleague team winning the title in france each year.

But these past years, they became a midtable team that can hardly get in the europa league

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
With our squad, failing to dominate serie a would be a disaster

So we're living up to expectations domestically and getting shown up in the CL where Galatasaray and Zenit actually made it past the group stages.

Scoring 5 goals from open play in a group with at the time a relegation threatened danish team and a turkish team who cant even break top 2 in a pub team league.

But yeah, wecan spank catania so that's just as good really

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
352 has served us well but it doesn't allow us to play wingers or a CAM. I don't see a team winning the CL in the next 10 years without either of those. Width is vital nowadays. As is attacking pace.

We lack that badly, fortunately the rest of serie A lack it too minus a few teams. But those teams have literally no depth and mediocre starters in key positions

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
3-5-2 is fine and it can use a CAM. But every good team should have at least 2 or 3 formations it can switch to, depending on the opposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)