[Europa League] Olympique Lyonnais 0-1 JUVENTUS (April 3rd 2014) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Osvaldo

• Mirko

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Bonucci was terrible tonight!:facepalm2: The goal he scored was the best thing he did all night. He defending was decent. Considering Pirlo was marked all game, and Bonucci had a lot of time on the ball, he kept on giving away possesion cheaply. That didn't make it easy for us to control the game.
If it wasn't Super Gigi we would have probably tied the game.
The 2nd leg will be much better since we have a very good home record.:mark:
Osvaldo was shit but we do make money from Johnny depp merchandise

Drop him for Mirko. Find a way to fit Gio in too who givues us the pace and trickery we so badly lack
Yes :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ADP244

Apr 3, 2014
Gio is definitely not MoM in my opinion. He barely had time to get really involved. His speed and agility at the time he was subbed in definitely made stand out compared to anyone else.

Bonucci was very fortunate to be at the right place at the time when he scored that goal. Considering he had more time on the ball than pirlo, i just feel he could have done a much better job.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Bonucci was terrible and it wasn't just his long balls.

At one point he fell over trying to dribble the ball just outside the box, and Pirlo of all people saved the day.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Missed the game as i was at a Snooker even tonight, reading through the pages it looked like another gutless performance against a weak Lyon side. The important thing is we won away from home and kept a clean sheet it could be worse guys. Hopefully when we take the to Torino we will dominate the game advance to the semi finals giving us a chance to win the EL and make a bad season in Europe a good season.

ADP244

Apr 3, 2014
Missed the game as i was at a Snooker even tonight, reading through the pages it looked like another gutless performance against a weak Lyon side. The important thing is we won away from home and kept a clean sheet it could be worse guys. Hopefully when we take the to Torino we will dominate the game advance to the semi finals giving us a chance to win the EL and make a bad season in Europe a good season.
By then Arturo will be back :vidal: and hopefully Brazagli or Ogbonna

Jan 5, 2011
Lol at all the whinning. Did u guys expect us to win 4-0 or 5-0 at Lyon's home?

We dominated the second half and created 3-4 chances and we scored 1, thats a decent to good performance to me. If u want to watch a team thrash opponent 3-0, 4-0, i suggest u guys support Real, Barca Bayer instead.

Giovinco did very well in this match yet Ponucci deserved Motm due to his goal. And did Marchisio play? He was on the starting 11 yet i couldn't see him anywhere.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lol at all the whinning. Did u guys expect us to win 4-0 or 5-0 at Lyon's home?

We dominated the second half and created 3-4 chances and we scored 1, thats a decent to good performance to me. If u want to watch a team thrash opponent 3-0, 4-0, i suggest u guys support Real, Barca Bayer instead.

Giovinco did very well in this match yet Ponucci deserved Motm due to his goal. And did Marchisio play? He was on the starting 11 yet i couldn't see him anywhere.
He was a major factor in why Lyon couldnt create any real danger trough the center cause of his defensive work and positionning.

But i'm not surprised you somehow entirely missed it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Commentators literally piss themselves laughing at us. Making jokes and everything. There's boring football... Then there's us

The spine of our team is world class. You would never guess that following us outside of Italy
And I piss myself laughing at the English commentators. "Alberto Conte", "Bonucci is a rugged CB, not really comfortable with ball at his feet" etc. Clueless morons, I wouldn't take too much stock into what they're saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)